Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans: Does it concern you a bit that.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I like this analysis...you can add ggg's jab to the mix. That'll be the first thing canelo has to deal with. Ggg's slight reach advantage will pose a problem for canelo who is a bit flat footed and doesn't use his legs that well. His reliance on his upper body movement to stay in counter punching range could be his undoing if ggg decides to not be over aggressive and stay behind his jab.
    Oh geez...his jab, his jab, his jab...all we hear about. Don't you think he's been training for that? You all act like this kid was literally born yesterday.

Comment

Size won't be an issue, it'll be about who is the better fighter. While Canelo is shorter he's a solid dude. His path to victory is to get on the inside and unleash his short combos. It's not like Canelo is a fighter that relies on jabbing from the outside. May the best man win. This one is a toss up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Oh geez...his jab, his jab, his jab...all we hear about. Don't you think he's been training for that? You all act like this kid was literally born yesterday.
        I'm not saying canelo won't know what to do...I'm just saying it's gonna be a factor. Ggg has a good jab and a slight reach advantage...those are just facts that canelo needs to be aware of, and it puts him at a slight disadvantage if the fight is fought at distance and all things are considered equal. Obviously there'll be other factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
          When was the last time Canelo ever fought someone naturally bigger?

You have really, really bad short term memory.

Comment

Working...
          X