Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo fans: Does it concern you a bit that.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo fans: Does it concern you a bit that.......

Does it concern you that Golovkin looks to be considerably taller and bigger than Canelo, who will be fighting for the 1st time ever at 160?

When was the last time Canelo ever fought someone naturally bigger?

Jacobs on the otherhand was actually taller and bigger than Golovkin.

How will this dynamic affect the fight?

I think there is a very real chance that Golovkin hurts the much smaller Canelo early and blows him out the water.
    Last edited by La Kueef; 07-08-2017, 08:27 AM.

Size dont mean shit!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      Size dont mean shit!!!!!!!!!
      Unfortunately, it does. Only an absolute ****** would question this.
      Last edited by La Kueef; 07-08-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
        Unfortunately, it does.
        only cowards and those who DKSAB think that way.

thanks for exposing yourself as both. have a nice day.

Comment

I'm more of a GGG guy than a Canelo guy, but this fight won't be won or lost on size. This fight will be won or lost on Canelo's ability to make GGG miss more punches than he's ever missed before with his elusive upper body movement & defense + and probably most importantly Canelo's ability to make GGG pay for those missed punches to the point of making him hesitate & throw less & less of them as the fight goes on.

I think Canelo is going to be able to do that & I don't think it hurts him that judges have been favorable to him in the past making his margin or error with the success of this strategy much wider.

That said if Canelo isn't making GGG miss a ton & this is a battle in the trenches type war GGG is much more likely to win & I'd personally favor him in that sorta fight, but that has more to do with his superior power & aggression than his size.

Comment

Not at all ,Lara and Trout Was also taller, Lara with bigger reach Then GGG

Comment

What about the fact GGG has been looking tremendously old and it of shape recently

Comment

Canelo jus fought at 164.5 and he looked drained at 154.. 160 is perfect for him

Golovkins jab is good . If canelo cant take it away then i think it will be a close fought but wide decision for ggg. Whether ggg gets the decision vs canelo in vegas is another story

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Not at all ,Lara and Trout Was also taller, Lara with bigger reach Then GGG
                  ...I don't remember Canelo beating Lara very much...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
                    Does it concern you that Golovkin looks to be considerably taller and bigger than Canelo, who will be fighting for the 1st time ever at 160?

When was the last time Canelo ever fought someone naturally bigger?

Jacobs on the otherhand was actually taller and bigger than Golovkin.

How will this dynamic affect the fight?

I think there is a very real chance that Golovkin hurts the much smaller Canelo early and blows him out the water.
                    Canelo just fought someone naturally bigger.

Jacobs did a lot better than expected and Golovkin's fans cried because they said he used his size advantage illegally.

If there was a chance of Golovkin blowing Canelo out the water Oscar wouldn't have made this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X