Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: After Mayweather Beats McGregor - Our Fight Can Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's be real here, If May can't knock Khan out, it is possible for Khan with his voluminous punch-output to get a decision win. Styles make fights.

Comment

Delusional king Can is back!!!! Beware of his talking skills!

Comment

Khan mouth is the reason Mayweather doesn't want to fight him. Mayweather knows him fighting people is a leverage in and of itself. As shoddy as it sounds, if he genuinely doesn't like someone. He more than likely won't fight them. Oscar did the same to someone, I forget who. [I think Vargas but he eventually ended up fighting them] Not justifying it, it's hoe ass activity but that's how a lot of prize fighters think now.

Comment

This guy is too much hahah

Comment

This fight may have made sense in 2014 but not now. Khan has spent too long not doing anything. He should be fighting top welterweights, not trying to negotiate through the media. There are some great fights out there for him and with his willingness to fight anywhere and on any network, Khan v Bradley/Thurman/Spence/Horn all those fights can be made.

Heck, Khan v Horn would be huge in the UK, or Khan v Thurman at MSG. Theg uy neds to stop looking for simple paydays and become a full time boxer again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
              Let's be real here, If May can't knock Khan out, it is possible for Khan with his voluminous punch-output to get a decision win. Styles make fights.
              I've always thought Khan's style is terrible for Mayweather (Jones had a great breakdown a few years ago) and its why Mayweather avoided him like the plague in 2014 BUT Mayweathers counters would edge it for me...just. Obviously the scorecards would be wider.

Another issue is, as good as Khan looked for about 3 or 4 rounds against Canelo, we dont know how much his body has deteriorated away from the ring in the last year. He doesn't live the healthiest lifestyle, isn't a gym rat and has had so many non boxing distractions.

Comment

Let it goooooo, let it goooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

Comment

Keep dreaming MoFo

Comment

Khan is in dire need of a full metal evaluation, his delusions are becoming out of control and he should be sedated and sectioned immediately for his own health.

Comment

Working...
                      X