Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Admits He Passed on Saunders, Has Eyes Set on Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxHec
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    I've never heard as much rubbish in my life lmfao.
    Not even as this?
    "Two British men become first to give birth"
    LOL! and don't forget; "rubbish" is always associated with "british"
    Last edited by BoxHec; 07-09-2017, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    you guys argued that Golovkin does not have a poor resume

and you said, he is a legitimate champ, because he beat Lemieux

well.....

now that Lemieux ducked Saunders, where does that leave us?

sorry for bringing that up again.....

I would leave it, if not for the fact that I simply cannot

Leave a comment:

• Mirus
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Golovkina and Lemieux turned down Saunders. Saunders got the MW division running scared. Khurtsidze got himself sent to jail to avoid Saunders.
    Ha ha ha . Very funny ! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• nghtmr111
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    You've got a red bar for a reason, ******.
    LOL. Noooooo, now my reputation on a forum is ruined

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxHec
    Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Lemieux isn't a good boxer, he's bang average and just has a big punch. BJS has superior skills. Fact.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Your BS Sanders is a clown at the high level, if he can't finish a badly hurt Andy Lee and can't even outbox him after that with his wannabe "superior skills" he will do NOTHING against Lemieux, and remembrer even Julio Chavez Jr. stopped Andy Lee... and I talk about the BS Sanders of two years ago (on juice?)... the today BS Sanders is not among the top-20 middleweight in the world, and there's probably 5 to 10 super welterweights who will KO him too and some welterweights too

BS Sanders will be destroyed, so stop believe that he's Ward, FMJ, or Ringondeaux

Georges Groves a B-class elite boxer and BS Sanders a B version of Groves...
    I've never heard as much rubbish in my life lmfao.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Leave a comment:

• Pain~Lucy
    replied
    Lmao! How could he pass this one! Dumb@ss lemule

Leave a comment:

• The Time
    replied
    Well Cotto is not a Middleweight. The highest Cotto weighed in for a fight was 155 against Martinez. Cotto started his career at 140.
    154 is his maximum fighting weight.

Lemieux should know this especially if he is having trouble making 160. He should know Cotto is not fighting at 160.

He should have made a deal to fight Saunders.

Leave a comment:

• BlakBread904
    replied
    Makes sense...Lemieux sounds like he wants to take his time getting back into shape after being injured, can't be mad at him for that.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
    Your BS Sanders is a clown at the high level, if he can't finish a badly hurt Andy Lee and can't even outbox him after that with his wannabe "superior skills" he will do NOTHING against Lemieux, and remembrer even Julio Chavez Jr. stopped Andy Lee... and I talk about the BS Sanders of two years ago (on juice?)... the today BS Sanders is not among the top-20 middleweight in the world, and there's probably 5 to 10 super welterweights who will KO him too and some welterweights too

BS Sanders will be destroyed, so stop believe that he's Ward, FMJ, or Ringondeaux

Georges Groves a B-class elite boxer and BS Sanders a B version of Groves...

how can you have a b-class elite boxer ?

a rubbish post

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by bluzi View Post
    I think he is done on the highest levels , cashing out , Cotto seems like the best cash out option , ducking Saunders LOL what a let down from Lemieux .

Saunders - twitter
    “f*** boy, are you next in line so let’s go,”

Leave a comment:

Working...
X