Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Rejects Pacquiao's Claim of Dirty Tactics: Let's Do it Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn Rejects Pacquiao's Claim of Dirty Tactics: Let's Do it Again!

Jeff Horn has dared Manny Pacquiao to activate his rematch clause as the Filipino great continues to protest against his WBO welterweight championship defeat. Pacquiao has backed calls from a Philippines government department for a full review into what he described as an "unfair" unanimous decision against him in Sunday's 'Battle of Brisbane.'
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jeff Horn is a freaking lion. There's nothing I love more in this sport than a fighter that wants to take over the freaking world. I'd be rooting for Horn in the rematch, especially since I know he'll dare to be great and unify.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Jeff Horn is a freaking lion. There's nothing I love more in this sport than a fighter that wants to take over the freaking world. I'd be rooting for Horn in the rematch, especially since I know he'll dare to be great and unify.
      Yeah, he's a freaking lion, but does that make him a technically good fighter? No. It's like what Teddy Atlas said, just because you fought hard and showed will doesn't mean you should've won and are legit.

I wasn't impress by him technically. Spence will KO this guy in 8 rounds or less, Thurman will straight up out box him.

And this guy is calling out Mayweather too, HA!

And if Manny does rematch him, it's hard to see him improving that much from this fight to pull of a LEGIT win.

Comment

Manny is like any typical politician! Making excuses for losses is like second nature! Time for manny to move on and fight someone better than horn or just retire!

Comment

Manny was doing all the damn holding when Horn would get inside he needs to cut it out and except the fact he got man handled by the bigger guy.

Comment

Pac getting sent into retirement by a school teacher! Who would have ever thought?

Comment

Any top welterweight Will KO this guy.

Comment

pacquiao needs to quit crying and do the rematch. a get another trainer as well

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  Pac getting sent into retirement by a school teacher! Who would have ever thought?
                  Once Bhop got knocked out of the f#cking ring by a construction worker all bets were off brother. If Conor breaks Floyd's orbital bone & cruises to a KO in the 10th I wouldn't be shocked at this point.

Anything is possible in boxing on any given night.

Comment

Horn is not a dirty fighter. Head-butts happen, especially between southpaw and orthodox fighters! However, Horn loss the fight at a minimum of 7 rounds to 5! If Horn is the least bit grateful for the opportunity Pacquiao gave to him, he would grant a rematch to Pacquiao in the Philippines!

Comment

Working...
                    X