Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Rejects Pacquiao's Claim of Dirty Tactics: Let's Do it Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Once Bhop got knocked out of the f#cking ring by a construction worker all bets were off brother. If Conor breaks Floyd's orbital bone & cruises to a KO in the 10th I wouldn't be shocked at this point.

Anything is possible in boxing on any given night.
    Especially when we're talking about 40-50 year old fighters!

Comment

Horn thinks Horn is clean in Horn's head. But the world saw what went down. Pac was fighting a clean professional fight. Horn was hopping around like a confused kangaroo trying to lean over pack and grab his neck and putting all his weight on him. He should wait for his right eye to come back online and watch the replay of the fight.

Comment

I though jeff horn is a ufc fighter. Always locking the head of pacquiao. He is not a real champion.

Comment

Yup no dirty tactics. None whatsoever except for this 4 combo move. the trip kick to finish the move lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-06-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

July 5, 2017:

Former welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao didn’t protest much in the immediate aftermath of his stunning upset loss to Jeff Horn over the weekend, but now Pacquiao is letting it be known how he really feels about how that fight played out.

Specifically, Pacquiao mentions that he believes he was leading the fight by four or five rounds in a video that aired on ABS-CBN and was captured by ******. And now Pacquiao is also telling the Manila Bulletin that he believes there was some corruption at play, saying “The referee wasn’t competent. I felt I was set up.”

Pacquiao believes referee Mark Nelson was far too liberal in allowing Jeff Horn to utilize wrestling and rough house tactics during the fight, all without ever warning Horn of fouling — something trainer Freddie Roach also made mention of.

“The wrestling, getting hit behind the head a lot, it didn’t look good but the referee didn’t pay any attention to it,” said Roach of referee Mark Nelson.

That said, Pacquiao does mentions that the 115-113 scores in favor of Horn were arguably reasonable, but that the 117-111 score against him was just too much of a reach. So when asked if he thinks his Top Rank promoter might’ve had anything to do with the ‘set up’ due to his expiring contract with the company, Pacquiao simply replied:

“Let’s not think about that.”

Manny Pacquiao is expected to give retirement some serious consideration following this loss, but does have a rematch clause with Horn should he want to go that route again.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/7/5...n-was-a-set-up

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Once Bhop got knocked out of the f#cking ring by a construction worker all bets were off brother. If Conor breaks Floyd's orbital bone & cruises to a KO in the 10th I wouldn't be shocked at this point.

Anything is possible in boxing on any given night.
              You right about that, wouldn't be surprised at all now that you said that.

Comment

For whatever reason, it's been over 10 years since Manny fought in the Philippines. So, if this Horn big mouthed idiot is so confident he didn't foul Manny, let Manny choose the ref and judges, and they do the rematch in the Philippines.

But anyone with common sense would know Horns people wouldn't go for it.

The kid was a tornado of non-stop fouls throughout the match, AND on top of that he only has a warriors spirit. No talent, misses 3/4 of punches thrown, uses his face to block punches. And he has a big mouth. Geez, I can't decide if I like him or not.

LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                  Manny was doing all the damn holding when Horn would get inside he needs to cut it out and except the fact he got man handled by the bigger guy.
                  Yeah because the guy came in to headbutt you. Any wonder why he would try to keep his head down?

Comment

Originally posted by PranMatic View Post
                    Yeah, he's a freaking lion, but does that make him a technically good fighter? No. It's like what Teddy Atlas said, just because you fought hard and showed will doesn't mean you should've won and are legit.

I wasn't impress by him technically. Spence will KO this guy in 8 rounds or less, Thurman will straight up out box him.

And this guy is calling out Mayweather too, HA!

And if Manny does rematch him, it's hard to see him improving that much from this fight to pull of a LEGIT win.
                    Well I prefer the lion over the guy who's acting like a :bottle ... but then again we shouldn't be surprised, he doesn't this every time I me he lose.

Comment

He didn't with Bradley robbery either too nice humble messes up his game too can't be nice have to be in hurt mode

Comment

Working...
                      X