No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: This is Not The Same Pacquiao From Even a Year Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
    Arum koncz contracts ending with manny they pulled off robbery Arum promotes Horn also all they say is manny looked bad
    Where did you see Koncz contract is up? Are you making **** up?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      This is either Arums master plan to trash Manny as much as possible to help build up the interest and drama for the next fight, or he has already moves on from Pac and found his new cash cow. Never have I seen Bob talk so much **** about Pac lol. Even if he is done and is obviously not what he used to be just seems weird how negative he's been. Maybe he's still bitter about Pac and koncz making that deal behind his back
      Or or or..... just maybe this was the first time Manny & his corner wasn't prepare & seem clueless on what to do with an unknown guy with 16 pro fights decides not to bow down to the great Pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddysback View Post
        I was at the fight sitting about 12 rows back and Pacquiao didn't lose this fight at all! We all know this was his last fight for Top Rank and Uncle Bob doesn't want him to leave just yet. I loved being at the event but **** it stank off a robbery, the rematch interest isn't sky-high - who the **** wants to watch that **** again?
        I would love to see it again! Just because your guy lost, you cannot deny it was a pretty exciting fight! Don't make it sound like Bob is the only promoter to have thought of doing something like what you're claiming! Oscar, Schaefer, Haymon, Hearn, Duva, King, K2, etc. all have this type of rain cloud over there heads when it comes to protecting their brand!

Comment

Arum shytting on Manny. SMH Of course Manny ain't the same fighter he's almost 40 and hasn't had a KO in about a decade. But that's a different argument then did he win the fight. Both can be true Manny looked old and let a fight with a bum be closer then it should be. And still clearly won this fight and got robbed. Arum was either in on the robbery or sees nothing left in Manny after sucking him dry for years.

Fans been telling Manny to leave that dirty scumbag for years hard to be upset at a snake for striking you. Phuk you thought was going to happen you been hanging out with a snake.

Comment

Who won though bob???? Don't resign him then to double dip in rematch and third of trilogy

Comment

Comment

although pacquiao clearly won this fight. this is not the same pacquiao that was on steroids. arum knows that and is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  I would love to see it again! Just because your guy lost, you cannot deny it was a pretty exciting fight! Don't make it sound like Bob is the only promoter to have thought of doing something like what you're claiming! Oscar, Schaefer, Haymon, Hearn, Duva, King, K2, etc. all have this type of rain cloud over there heads when it comes to protecting their brand!
                  I have never been a massive Paquiao supporter, obviously you must be from Brisbane or somewhere within Queensland (Maybe even someone from Team Horn) because you using a lot of exclamation marks there! Or is that you Waleska Roldan with your dodgy opinion and dodgy 117-111 scorecard?

Comment

that's true. but its sad how u have milked this mans WW run and watered it down. Horn vs Pac 2 and 3 are coming then retirement hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                      I had Manny winning 7rds to 5rds but that's far from owning someone. The 9th round was Manny only dominating round. Just give Horn some credit for giving Manny a stiff test whether you thought he won or lost!
                      We're entitled to our opinions but I thought he got owned up to round 10 about as much as you can expect from a guy Pacquiao's size. I will give Horn credit when wins 5 of 7 rounds against Thurman, Spence, Porter or Brook. In other words, a good fighter his own size. I'd give him credit for his performance but his footwork and defense looked terrible that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X