Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: This is Not The Same Pacquiao From Even a Year Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The common cold affected Pacquiao and the salt water in Australia isn't as good as the salt water in the Philippines.

Comment

wheres that saltwater when you need it?

arum is basically tossing pac in a trash bin. thats it hes used him all up. i dont feel sorry for him. pac will be broke and a beggar five years after retirement.

Comment

It's hard to feel sorry for him. He had plenty of chances to leave and he didn't. There must be a reason why. And it's not "loyalty." Not when you take 500K in a briefcase and sign a contract wit one company, sign with another and then are forced to pay both for much of the latter half of your career.

Oh and shout out to his fans. The ones who had an excuse for everything and enabled his team to do all the crap they did.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Let the brainwashing begin. We're going to actually act like 3 corrupt or idiot judges can change reality. One judge had Floyd tied with Canelo once upon a time.

Pacquiao easily won this fight and it's like 1984 where it's a close fight. People are easily manipulated if you have authority behind it I see clearly.
          I had Manny winning 7 rds to 5 rds but that was far from an easy win! Horn fought with a lot of grit & determination whether you thought he lost or won! Give the guy some credit who most people pick to be knockout within 5 rounds!

Comment

Arum koncz contracts ending with manny they pulled off robbery Arum promotes Horn also all they say is manny looked bad

Comment

Manny SHOULD retire. But he also absolutely beat Jeff Horn.

Either they rematch and settle it (at the risk of Pacquiao physically slipping even more in the duration until then).

Or Horn goes on and gets chewed up as soon as he fights one of the top (younger) welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                Arum is definitely acting different towards Manny. His behavior was very different too post fight.

As a promoter, it's very telling how Arum is treating Pac right now .

Arum is dirty and it definitely seems like the fix was in.
                Stop blaming Arum & put the blame where is squarely belongs & that's on MANNY & his corner for not being prepared. Team Manny thought Horn would bow-down to Manny & he did the total opposite & Manny & his corner wasn't ready for that!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  After he watches the video, he will clearly see, that Manny had cramps or reinjured his shoulder in the 4th round
                  Nice one!LOL! It's was more of Horn not laying down for Manny! He did the total opposite!

Comment

As his promoter for 20 years how about saying he got robbed!!!!!you want him to re sign so you are dangling rematch he will win and then you will set up a third double dip

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                      Lol...everyone trying to crucify Pac now. Sure he's slipped but not by nearly the amount being said now. Far as I'm concerned, Pac was just smaller than usual and fought a bad style and still owned him in my opinion. Like I said before, people are expecting to see a legend and not the man
                      I had Manny winning 7rds to 5rds but that's far from owning someone. The 9th round was Manny only dominating round. Just give Horn some credit for giving Manny a stiff test whether you thought he won or lost!

Comment

Working...
                      X