No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune: Horn Fought Better Than We Ever Thought He Would

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    homeless? i dont think so! there was no vada for manny vs horn! WBO doesnt care about vada
    That maybe true but he's still a snake would you work with a slithering bastard like him? Says a lot about you

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Horn's trainer certainly has low expectations for his charge. Geez, the guy missed like 3/4 of the punches he threw, did fouls all night long, leaned on Pac, grabbed.... just a total fekup excuse for a boxer if you ask me. And to top it off, Unkee Bob paid everyone off so he can bank more cashish off a b.s. trilogy. Horn got an Unkee Bob Style Giftorama... nothing more. Certainly didn't get there from talent.
      Hey Man, Go to the U-tube of cats last few bouts...

Dudes a fist fighter....

if Freddie and Pac's folks didn't see Horn coming, Shame on them!

Never saw Carman Basilio until he had 70 fights, but it was reminisent, Dudes only had 17 fights!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        That maybe true but he's still a snake would you work with a slithering bastard like him? Says a lot about you
        he has been telling manny for years to get a new team! how is he a snake?

Comment

Yes, he did,the kid fought well for the talent he has. He's also tough, I see all he crap about Horn roughing up Pac but that's what I would have done too; not the head butts. I feel kinda sorry for him, I think he would have been OK with a clean loss or win but as usual judges and referees are pis-ing on a lot of parades lately. Horn lost; 115-112 Pac.

Comment

Can we move on and wait for Floyd vs McGregor.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Horn's trainer certainly has low expectations for his charge. Geez, the guy missed like 3/4 of the punches he threw, did fouls all night long, leaned on Pac, grabbed.... just a total fekup excuse for a boxer if you ask me. And to top it off, Unkee Bob paid everyone off so he can bank more cashish off a b.s. trilogy. Horn got an Unkee Bob Style Giftorama... nothing more. Certainly didn't get there from talent.

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              Hey Man, Go to the U-tube of cats last few bouts... Dudes a fist fighter.... if Freddie and Pac's folks didn't see Horn coming, Shame on them! Never saw Carman Basilio until he had 70 fights, but it was reminisent, Dudes only had 17 fights!
              I've seen some of his fights before. The guy is no Carmen. Not even close. Carmen had a lot better connect percentage.

Comment

Quote:

I've seen some of his fights before. The guy is no Carmen. Not even close. Carmen had a lot better connect percentage.
                True story, did U see Carmen at 16 fights or 70???

Kids green as grass but based on his history,

they should have realized that he's a tough customer...

Comment

Quote:

Carmen stopped Art Aragon in 5 rounds, they asked the Golden Boy,

Do U think they should have stopped it? " Why did they wait until the 48th round?"

why didn't he unload his big left hook? " I didn't want to make him mad!"

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Fortune was talking lots of shat before the fight, lol.
                    The Chump should have checked this kid's recent fights...

If he did watch the films and didn't realize Pac was going to be in a rough fight...

The Bub is not the sharpest blade in the drawer...

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      True story, did U see Carmen at 16 fights or 70???
                      Kids green as grass but based on his history,
                      they should have realized that he's a tough customer...
                      Don't remember when first seeing Carmen. Try a fighter in this century, maybe who you're debating may have a better recollection. I just expressed my opinion as to Horn's connect percentage and overall boxing knowledge. Like Atlas said, he certainly didn't deserve to win. You don't give trophies for a spirited performance. And no, I don't think the kid will go far. Thurman would easily outbox him, Porter would beat him down, Spence Jr would KO him, as would Brook. He certainly isn't elite, nor will he ever be IMO. If you disagree, fine. No big deal either way to me.

As far as the matchup, it was just Unkle Bob maneuvering Manny around to Uncle Bob's advantage... nothing more. The sport will be better off when Bob's no longer involved in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X