Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Press Tour to Begin at Wembley Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Press Tour to Begin at Wembley Stadium

The press tour for the heavily hyped Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor fight will kick off in London later this month. According to a story posted on The Sun of London’s website Tuesday, Mayweather and McGregor will officially begin promoting their August 26 fight “in two weeks” at Wembley Stadium in London. The date was not specified in the story, but the event will be open to the public at the same venue that drew roughly 90,000 fans for Anthony Joshua’s 11th-round technical knockout of Wladimir Klitschko in their heavyweight title fight April 29.

[Click Here To Read More]

Who cares? The fight a farce!!!!.....

Comment

Let the comedy begin!

You aint gonna lay a glove on me i'm 49-0 .....ok. Floyd you may well be but i'm 0-0 !

Where's your money suckers!!!

Comment

Jeff Horn just made people want to see this more lol

Comment

let the tears flow lol .....

Comment

Comment

Floyd gonna get wrecked infront of tons of ppl ......... in the build up ! it will be epic , i just watched 25 min of McG **** talk , he is funny as hell , i coudlnt believe it !!!!

Comment

build up will be hilarious

Comment

The cycling is probably over. And they're ready to get tested,
                  unfortunately by USADA, not VADA.

Comment

The build up will be epic lol

Comment

Working...
                    X