Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some boxing "fans" so ecstatic over Pac, Wlad, Kov, Loma, GGG losing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    No its jason shaw
    You sure it isn't robbie f@gget?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Meh, he couldn't do it anyway. He has no material to work with. I'm smarter than him, better looking, have more money, more wealth. He could go on to make some racial jokes since he's an established racist, but it wouldn't really hurt me at all. It would just make him look lower than he already is.
      Damn you gonna take that, larryxxx. ?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        You sure it isn't robbie f@gget?
        Probably the same guy

Comment

99.9% of them are black racists who simply long for any white fighter to lose so they can feel better about themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Damn you gonna take that, larryxxx. ?
            Here we go...larry gonna be asking dude to post his address and picture so he can front like he would do something if he had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              it has nothing to do with race omg, there all HBO fighters, and HBO fighters get over hyped and that's the reason why, I'm a huge Floyd fan but Saturday was a very sad to see a top 25 ATG to go out like that, just like how it was sad to see Hopkins and Haye get knocked out of the ring against guys they would have dominated in their primes,
              Honnestly, saying that it has nothing to do with race is ******ed.

You just CAN'T say that.

Boxing in the US look very racially split to me.

Just look at Roy and Ward interviews, Floyd, they all complain about that.

They are right, there is a lot of racism towards black fighters, I always thought HBO was biased in the wrong way since it is an american channel, they disrespected Hop and hyped Pavlik to retire him, they hyped fighters to beat Floyd.

The problem I have with Dre, Roy, Floyd's opinions is there is a lot of "reverse racism", even more towards euro fighters.

And they don't really complain about that.

Remember all the hate Wlad received? Boring, Jab jab, Clinching?? What about Dre and Floyd?

When you go on youtube or facebook, you can see the picture of the guy and most people bashing Lomo or Pac are/were black cats.

Sad to see but the boxing fanbase for a good part is racist IMO.

I have seen to much bigotry, alts, race cards, bullies on forums and websites.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Manny was supposed to destroy Floyd

GGG and Kovalev were suppose to be the killers to beat featherfisted Ward

Loma is cool with me as he is actually challenging himself

Wlad is just over the hill be seeing him bounce on the canvas again was hilarious
                What a bunch of sorry complaining ***get comments bro.

Floyd, Ward were favourite, check the odds.

What is funny in seeing Wlad bounce on the canevas?
                Unless, you like to see an old white legend being hurt and fall.

Not like if Wlad was a piece of trsh like Kovalev.

Just like the ******s who enjoyed Hopkins being thrown out of the ring...

Don't complain about racists larrys, you're just like them.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  What a bunch of sorry complaining ***get comments bro.

Floyd, Ward were favourite, check the odds.

What is funny in seeing Wlad bounce on the canevas?
                  Unless, you like to see an old white legend being hurt and fall.

Not like if Wlad was a piece of trsh like Kovalev.

Just like the ******s who enjoyed Hopkins being thrown out of the ring...

Don't complain about racists larrys, you're just like them.
                  He sees a few posters saying **** like that and acts like it justifies labeling an entire fan-base as such. I am not a Ward hater. I can be a fan of Kovalev and Ward and GGG if I want without badmouthing any of these fighters. Just like I can be a fan of Pacquiao and Mayweather without being one of these so called, "racist fanboys" that gets on the white hype-train.

But it's like dudes like Larry look for reasons to put on blast any white boxer that comes into prominence, and act like anyone that likes these white boxers are only racists and such. They literally take one ******ed comment and treat it as gospel and a pathetic excuse.

I can say that Lomachenko is currently receiving tons of hate against mayweather fanboys (which is ******ed to say, same thing as pacquiao fans are now GGG fans) because he is white, by morons saying he is ducking Rigo even though this video exists here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfb...=youtu.be&t=54

On another note, Hopkins did say in the fight before Pavlik against Calzaghe, "I would never let a white boy beat me". Can you imagine the backlash and hate a white boxer that says, "I would never let a black boy beat me"? It's absurd and hypocritical. It would be worse.
                  Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 07-04-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Well open ur eyes than. That's the only reason. There's always couple of white boys who wished they were blacks that hates everything that is non black

U know... This guy of guy..

I don't mind people chearing for their own but to sh#t on other fighters cause they not like u, u got to be a dummy

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      He sees a few posters saying **** like that and acts like it justifies labeling an entire fan-base as such. I am not a Ward hater. I can be a fan of Kovalev and Ward and GGG if I want without badmouthing any of these fighters. Just like I can be a fan of Pacquiao and Mayweather without being one of these so called, "racist fanboys" that gets on the white hype-train.

But it's like dudes like Larry look for reasons to put on blast any white boxer that comes into prominence, and act like anyone that likes these white boxers are only racists and such. They literally take one ******ed comment and treat it as gospel and a pathetic excuse.

I can say that Lomachenko is currently receiving tons of hate against mayweather fanboys (which is ******ed to say, same thing as pacquiao fans are now GGG fans) because he is white, by morons saying he is ducking Rigo even though this video exists here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfb...=youtu.be&t=54

On another note, Hopkins did say in the fight before Pavlik against Calzaghe, "I would never let a white boy beat me". Can you imagine the backlash and hate a white boxer that says, "I would never let a black boy beat me"? It's absurd and hypocritical. It would be worse.
                      Not surprising since Larry never had a favorite fighter that isn't black.

Comment

Working...
                      X