Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Atlas Tried To Ruin My Moment, Say What You Want Teddy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn: Atlas Tried To Ruin My Moment, Say What You Want Teddy!

WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs) was not happy with the way Teddy Atlas spoke to him, during their post-fight interview. Horn is the new owner of the WBO championship after a controversial points victory against Pacquiao on Sunday in a brutal slugfest at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why didn't you say **** to him when he was standing next to you?

Comment

Comment

If he said great effort you were better than the world thought. You have a great effort but I personally think you did not win what is wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
          Because Atlas only said he thought Pacquiao won to Horn. He didn't say all that crap about robberies and gifts for trying hard to Horn.

Comment

Should he have said congratulations you fought a great fight you beat a legend in your own home you will be a great champ and represent Australia like manny did the phillipines I see great things ahead for you Spence Thurman and maybe after seeing his great you looked and you beat manny easier than him Floyd should fight you ?

Comment

atlas is just honest, horns moment was ruined when the judges robbed pacquiao. if pac had gotten the decision everyone would be talking about how tough he is and give him credit for his heart.

Comment

I love Teddy & his passion for the sport. A spades a spade with Atlas. No beating around the bush, no sugar coating.

He should have kept it a little more professional but that's Teddy for you.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
                  Let's not forget Teddy Atlas is a psycho.

He might have taken a gun to him, like he did to Mike Tyson. Or went to his home with a gun to kill him, like he did to Donny LaLonde.

Comment

Then you heard birds chirping the smell of coffee and bacon the sun peaking in from the window you awoke from your night of dreams

Comment

Working...
                    X