Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Atlas Tried To Ruin My Moment, Say What You Want Teddy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
    Well said. Teddy showed no professionalism unlike the kid with 18 fights which we forget to note that Manny couldn't put away.
    Maybe he thinks with all his CRYING and Biatching it will take away the win??? NOPE!!! Just looked. Horn still has a win and Pac still has a LOSS. Cant stand seeing GROWN men throw hissy fits and pout like a big baby...

Comment

Sorry to offend. 8 punches per round. Headbutts bleeding scalp in 2 spots. Headlocks, throwdowns. 8 punches per round. 8 punches per round. Hey Horn you landed 8 punches per round, I don't think you're getting it.

Comment

Atlas should have praised him for the headbutting and the 2 cuts that had blood pouring down Pac's face. He should have pointed out that the blood made those 8 punches per round look more effective. Atlas should have applauded him for getting a title by charging and missing while landing few punches

Comment

You guys realise that every Australian truly believes Horn won. Even I thought it was a close fight.

Comment

I'm an American and watching it live I had Horn winning but I haven't watched it again. Either way it was classless on Teddies part he was trying to steal his spotlight and it could have waited.

Comment

yes teddy should have waited to voice his opinion..like when no one was around and the cameras were off. that would have been a great time. why did he have to make me look bad!

Comment

Atlas was voicing an opinion that was and is still shared by most people in the boxing community and around the world.

Comment

Honest teddy Atlas tells it correctly as Paq got screwed big time

Teddy Atlas is a man's man telling it like it is honestly and fairly without regards to who the truth hurts. Life needs more men like Atlas and not most of the weak wimpy soft type girly feminine guys who back away from the truth. Thanks to teddy Atlas we fans get the real truth and story. Horn is no champion. Manny Paq got flucked in Australia setting up a PPV next. Arum the greedy jew set this up.

Comment

Atlas is a moron! Thats the only negative about Top Rank big fights on ESPN, fans have to suffer with this idiot.

Comment

Telling a fighter you thought he lost a fight is disrespectful? Was is supposed to treat him like everyone thought he won?

Comment

Working...
                      X