Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Atlas Tried To Ruin My Moment, Say What You Want Teddy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    I love Teddy & his passion for the sport. A spades a spade with Atlas. No beating around the bush, no sugar coating.

He should have kept it a little more professional but that's Teddy for you.
    I completely agree good old teddy is a legend though

Comment

The one thing I've always admired about Teddy Atlas is his brutal honesty. He always speaks his mind. He is going tell you how it is and exactly what you should know whether you want to hear it or not. He speaks the truth and sometimes everyone isn't capable of receiving that truth because it can be very painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        That was a DIC move and unprofessional. He should of just said props you were tougher than 99.9% of what EVERYONE else thought you were. Waited a day or 2. Then said the rest.
        What's wrong with a man stating his convictions? He believed he lost and so he told him to his face he lost. It wasn't personal. I don't believe he held any personal grudge or vendetta against Jeff Horn. It was what it was. His opinion was shared by many of whom didn't have a platform or a voice to state their opinions but he did.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
          Why didn't you say **** to him when he was standing next to you?
          Good point!! Lol easy to say that after Atlas is not around lol

Comment

Teddy Atlas gets too dramatic with simple stuff sometimes!! Especially after a decision he doesn't agree with he'll go on a 30minute rant which is almost as ratchet as a episode of basketball wives. He's too emotional he needs to mellow out. Jeff horn should enjoy this victory while it lasts I still don't view him as a elite fighter but he did put up a great fight against Manny.

Comment

This dudes moment was ruined as soon as he opened his mouth. I had to mute the TV when I heard his voice. He sounded like Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                What's wrong with a man stating his convictions? He believed he lost and so he told him to his face he lost. It wasn't personal. I don't believe he held any personal grudge or vendetta against Jeff Horn. It was what it was. His opinion was shared by many of whom didn't have a platform or a voice to state their opinions but he did.
                Why blame the fighter??? Take that sht out on the judges....He fought and probably really thought he won. Until he watches the fight. Dumb FUK should of went RIGHT in front of the JUDGES and said that SHT!!! So he must not be that real...

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  Teddy Atlas gets too dramatic with simple stuff sometimes!! Especially after a decision he doesn't agree with he'll go on a 30minute rant which is almost as ratchet as a episode of basketball wives. He's too emotional he needs to mellow out. Jeff horn should enjoy this victory while it lasts I still don't view him as a elite fighter but he did put up a great fight against Manny.
                  That was my only problem??? I ain't gonna BS I thought Pac was gonna STEAM ROLL him!!!! I only had a problem with 1 CARD. It was an ugly fight. Pac FUKED him up but Horn won some rounds as well...

Don't blame a fighter for something SOMEONE ELSE MF'ing DID WRONG!!! ESPECIALLY when they just put their HEART, BLOOD, SWEAT, and tears on the line...

FUK Atlas and ANYONE who gives props to him who doesn't EVEN BLAME the REAL PPL...

WTF was Horn suppose to say?? I thought I did a good job?? My team said I did a good job??? At LEAST YOU POS let me go back and review/RATE my performance??? But yo!!! Here' the belt you thought I don't deserve...Next time you be a JUDGE FKN @SSHOLE!!!! Instead of having to CORRECT your OWN ppl on what FKN CONTINENT were even ON...

Comment

Horn will hear from the world over this clearly fixed fight, just as Bradley did. Bradley contemplated suicide over his fixed decision over Pacquiao. It doesn't pay to have possession of something you didn't earn.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom2111 View Post
                      let's not forget teddy atlas is a psycho.

He might have taken a gun to him, like he did to mike tyson. Or went to his home with a gun to kill him, like he did to donny lalonde.
                      lmao - true!

Comment

Working...
                      X