Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Could JEFF HORN KNOCKED OUT MAYWEATHER last Saturday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    LOL... insanity. You'll see August 26th how dumb this fight is. McGregor couldn't win a novice state championship in boxing.

Horn is a world champion.
    I doubt that McGregor couldn't win a novice championship. When I used to box I was beating novice state champs in sparring within 2 months. Most novice state champs aren't that good.

Horn had a 14% connect percentage against Pacquiao. He would be in the single digits against Mayweather and probably get stopped.

I don't have high hopes for McGregor, in fact I think he will get utterly outclassed and probably beatin' up pretty bad. However, his accuracy isn't as bad as Horn's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      I doubt that McGregor couldn't win a novice championship. When I used to box I was beating novice state champs in sparring within 2 months. Most novice state champs aren't that good..
      EXACTLY. And they're better than McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Hitting Pacquiao with the shots that he did, most of my friends believe Floyd would have been knocked out cold within 6. DO YOU AGREE?
        NO. Most of your friends are casuals and most casuals are floyd haters. Just because horn made a shot pacquiao struggle doesn't mean he KOes floyd. Unless floyd is as shot as manny

Comment

EXACTLY. And they're better than McGregor.
          That's a blatantly false statement. None of them would have a chance against McGregor whether MMA or boxing.

Comment

no doubt, fraud gets ktfo by horn. he can run like a marathoner and when horn catches up fraud jr will be sleeping like guy in a coma.

Comment

That's a blatantly false statement. None of them would have a chance against McGregor whether MMA or boxing.
              Should I rattle off 5 or 6 names for you now? Amateur novices? LOL.

Comment

Both of these guys would beat McGregor.

Comment

Some people's children.....

Comment

why is it when Floyd or pac fights or when pac man loses that the dumbest threads appear? we were finally getting away from these kind of threads but now....

Comment

Both of these guys would beat McGregor.
                      No they wouldn't. They are novice boxers whereas McGregor is at the top of MMA and boxing is one of his main stand up styles.

Comment

Working...
                      X