Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Could JEFF HORN KNOCKED OUT MAYWEATHER last Saturday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I like floyd but horn will just be too much for floyd right now. Horn is a beast.
    LOL.... Lord man, we have some delusional posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Jesus where do guys like you come from?
      Did you honestly even watch the Pacquiao-Horn fight? Pac looked like Mayweather in there he made Horn miss so damn much.

I think the punches landed for Horn was something like 12% going into the 5th rd. I just looked up the compubox and it says 14% total for the fight. That's TRASH!!

Horn would literally land in the single digits on Mayweather like 5%. Probably gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
        Did you honestly even watch the Pacquiao-Horn fight? Pac looked like Mayweather in there he made Horn miss so damn much.

I think the punches landed for Horn was something like 12% going into the 5th rd. I just looked up the compubox and it says 14% total for the fight. That's TRASH!!

Horn would literally land in the single digits on Mayweather like 5%. Probably gets stopped.
        Dude.... Horn would absolutely kill McGregor...

McGregor is going to look like the average athlete he is against Floyd. Unless Floyd has some trickery involved in there and doesn't want to give it his best and screws around all night.

Comment

I dislike Floyd as much as the next guy, but let's be real here, Horn would get taken to school.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Dude.... Horn would absolutely kill McGregor...

McGregor is going to look like the average athlete he is against Floyd. Unless Floyd has some trickery involved in there and doesn't want to give it his best and screws around all night.
            Strawman argument. Nowhere in any of my posts did I mention Horn vs McGregor. I said Horn would do worse against MAYWEATHER than McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
              Strawman argument. Nowhere in any of my posts did I mention Horn vs McGregor. I said Horn would do worse against MAYWEATHER than McGregor.
              LOL... insanity. You'll see August 26th how dumb this fight is. McGregor couldn't win a novice state championship in boxing.

Horn is a world champion.

Comment

I don't think anyone could KO Mayweather. And not because he's a defensive wizard either, he had an awesome chin - one aspect that was underrated during his career was his amazing chin.

Comment

Horn would not be competitive against Floyd. I'm not necessarily a fan of Teddy Atlas but I'm glad at least someone vented live on TV about what took place. Any average joe that doesn't really even watch boxing can see that Pac clearly won the fight.

I find it embarrassing that Horn and anyone else for that matter would even consider comparing him to the likes of Mayweather, Thurman, Spence, etc.

Comment

You can't KO a guy who is hell bent on surviving. You ref won't even allow it.

Comment

How would Manny do against Canelo? What round would you say Manny goes to sleep?

Comment

Working...
                      X