No announcement yet.

why does al haymon have a fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    Usually people are fans of boxers, not promoters. I cant think of bob arum, eddie hearn, frank warren, lou dibella etc having hardcore followers who will passionately defend anything they do and kiss their arses. So why does al haymon? Why does he seem to have such a devoted fanbase?
    because he has a hatebase. so normal rational people point out when the haters are lying.

if a bunch of losers were posting lies about dibella 24/7, there would be normal rational people posting the truth in response.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      .......or the way you mexicans kiss the hide off white people's asses.

It's 2017 and ya'll still kissin' ass
      Coming from an African refugee living here on Asylum sounds hypocritical.

Comment

I dont care about any of the promoters. All I care about is Fights & Fighters. I dont care if Donald Duck promotes as long as we get The Good Matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          Usually people are fans of boxers, not promoters. I cant think of bob arum, eddie hearn, frank warren, lou dibella etc having hardcore followers who will passionately defend anything they do and kiss their arses. So why does al haymon? Why does he seem to have such a devoted fanbase?
          Al Haymon doesn't have a fanbase. He has a base of haters -- people who hater anything and everything remotely associated with him and will criticize anything that he does, they think he does or they can blame him for even if he has nothing to do with it!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            gaymon overpaying fighters is a big problem. that is why most pbc fighters are inactive.
            Not even.. A lot of them fight 6 times a year..
            Last edited by A.K; 07-04-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Because he's a successful black man and most of his defenders are not.

Comment

Working...
              X