No announcement yet.

Horny beat Pac more clearly than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Pac loses and they STILL mention Floyd's name.
    Jeff Horny should join tMt, he'd literally have the single best win on the entire roster, including the bosses

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      The topic of the thread is, Horn beat Pac more convincingly than Floyd did. All i am doing is agreeing
      You agree? Hahahah wow you are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Jeff Horny should join tMt, he'd literally have the single best win on the entire roster, including the bosses
        Jeff Horny. Lol

Comment

What i got to be mad for. The thread says Horn beats Pac more convincingly than Floyd, and yeah he did i agree. Obviously it was a cheerypick gone wrong but s**t i got to see a real good scrap. If floyd fought with Horn's heart there would be no need for this thread.

Plus, you responded to everything i had to say about it. So who really mad.
          Manny threw a lot more punches this fight. Of course there was no PED testing for this fight so maybe that is why.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You agree? Hahahah wow you are pathetic.
            Yeah i agree.

Floyd might as well cherrypicked a sumo wrestler for a 50th win

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Manny threw a lot more punches this fight. Of course there was no PED testing for this fight so maybe that is why.
              It wasn't one of those Floyd sweet science clinch/potshot joints. You know, they actually throw combos and slip punches simultaneously. Keeps people awake.

Comment

horn loves bbw

Comment

Jeff Horny. Lol
                  The horny hornet. Lol! It's amazing how emotional some guys get when it's obvious it was a semi troll thread I started. I mean I did start it off with Horny.

Comment

Who's Jeff Horney? He any good ?

Comment

It wasn't one of those Floyd sweet science clinch/potshot joints. You know, they actually throw combos and slip punches simultaneously. Keeps people awake.
                      Amazing how much more a guy like Manny competes when there is no PED testing for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X