No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs. Eroll Spence needs to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley vs. Eroll Spence needs to happen

Good tuneup fight for Spence before he fights Thurman.

Timothy Bradely is probably one of the most overrated welterweights l have ever seen. Mostly by Pacquiao fans. He would never fight a serious threat at welterweight. He is a decent/good welterweight but not a too contender at 147. He was a beast at 140 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
      Timothy Bradely is probably one of the most overrated welterweights l have ever seen. Mostly by Pacquiao fans. He would never fight a serious threat at welterweight. He is a decent/good welterweight but not a too contender at 147. He was a beast at 140 though.
      I want to see him fight again.

Comment

Bradley is a solid boxer but he has 0 power & Errol would just walk right thru him. I don't like this match up.

Comment

If he can stil be on top form then it'd be interesting, he will have to use his legs a lot more though and fight dicplinely against spence. Coz even vargas hurt him, and spence is a whole diff level

Comment

No, Spence has better options, Collazo for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
              if i am sure your gays friends think they same of you

Comment

All he does is dip and dive and come in and bash people with his big ass head. He never fought the big welters. Spence would kill Bradley.

Comment

Bradley hasn't fought in over a year, he would need a tune up fight himself before fighting Spence.

Comment

Bradley is my dude, but I think he needs to hang it up unless he goes down to 140 again. Spence is definitely a bad match up for him. Bradley fights better when he has a chip on his shoulder or he's out to prove something. With those 4 big pay days he received against Marquez and 3 fights with Manny, I think the fire has went out.

Comment

Working...
                    X