No announcement yet.

Pac's legacy ruined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    This prime **** is hilarious. Only in boxing smh. Prime this prime that.
    That's how a fighter's greatness is measured really. Way too many fighters hang around too long and take bad losses to measure every fighter's entire career in relation to their legacy. Guys like mayweather retiring at the right time are extremely rare.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      That's how a fighter's greatness is measured really. Way too many fighters hang around too long and take bad losses to measure every fighter's entire career in relation to their legacy. Guys like mayweather retiring at the right time are extremely rare.
      I think everyone's different. Some guys are out of their prime by 30.

What will people say was Manny's single greatest win? For me, probably Barrera I even though some will say he was already out of his prime. The Cotto fight was up there too even though Cotto had a lot of trouble making the catch weight. He showed he could take Cotto's best shot which was incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Explaining how prime years work to someone who doesn't understand is waste of time because they can not comprehend something so simple.

A fighter's greatness is based on who their opponents were and if the opponents were in their prime.

Comment

Say no to crack kids.

Comment

Pac just got rough housed and bullied by a young and inexperienced fighter. I think this torpedoes his legacy. Shouldn't matter if he was past his prime. Mayweather was past his prime when he easily handled Berto. Pac was an ATG, he was supposed to be levels above Horn. The age excuse is lame as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              Pac is 38 years old fighting a guy 3 inches taller than him..

Honestly I'm tired of fools who bought into Floyds gimmick..

Pac at 38 yrs old continues to beat younger bigger fighters.

$#/k the haters.
              Really truth is he used Steroids to beat Hatton no way is Horn better Hatton not in a millon years

Comment

I don't think pacquiao trained for this fight the way he's supposed to be training, he said it himself that he fought it would be an easy fight, I think with a determined training camp he will knock out horn in the rematch..his speed is still there it's just that he looked gassed..in the 9th he couldn't finish him because he looked gassed..he needs to get back his killer instinct and start training seriously..he's been caught up in bull*** besides boxing which made him lose interest and determination.

Comment

Working...
                X