No announcement yet.

Pac's legacy ruined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myboynoy View Post
    No cause we all know he's way past his prime and is just in it for extra cash and boxing is life for him.
    Roy legacy still has been hurt..thats not even a debate

Comment

Horn2x Bradley3x Marquez4x Barrera2x Morales3x....Pacquiao is over rated just admit it..Top Rematch

Comment

If he keeps fighting and losing, then his legacy will definitely be in question. Still, the only fighters he has recently lost to are Marquez, Bradley, Mayweather and Horn.

Comment

Nah he just old

Pac is still an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Manny was on steroids ever since drug testing was mentioned he has not scored a ko
            Pac is 38 years old fighting a guy 3 inches taller than him..

Honestly I'm tired of fools who bought into Floyds gimmick..

Pac at 38 yrs old continues to beat younger bigger fighters.

$#/k the haters.
            Last edited by Strategic1; 07-02-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Manny was on steroids ever since drug testing was mentioned he has not scored a ko
              Pac is 38 years old fighting a guy 3 inches taller than him..

Honestly I'm tired of fools who bought into Floyds gimmick..

Pac at 38 yrs old continues to beat younger bigger fighters.

$#/k the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                My wife was calming me down because of how red I was in screaming.....lol

I think this is how Ricky Hatton should have fought Pacquiao yet the problem was Pacquiao was in his prime back there, so it was so easy for him to do everything he does, and now that he is shot Horn could do things Hatton didn't against a Prime Pacquiao.
                lol, at least you were able to calm down.

The Pacquiao of 2009-2010 was pretty much unstoppable. Hatton tried coming forward and being the aggressor but at that stage of Pacquiao's career being the aggressor was a mistake and he made you pay for It.

At 38 he just doesn't have the stamina to fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  Pacquaio had a chance to be a top 10 all time fighter. Then Marquez put him to sleep, Mayweather schooled him, and now Horn beats him. Basically he's a top 50 all time guy who did his best work at lighter weights.
                  And this is as honest as it gets...boxing is a marathon not a sprint. Every fight counts. You're discrediting the other fighter by saying it doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    His wins, titles and performances still outweigh his losses - after the marquez ko it wasn't really the pacquiao we knew, it was more like a pacquiao lite, but before then he was astounding and you can't just erase all that because of losses
                    By your criteria Tyson would be GOAT. Boxing is a marathon not a sprint son

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Horn2x Bradley3x Marquez4x Barrera2x Morales3x....Pacquiao is over rated just admit it..Top Rematch
                      Anyone, I don't care who It Is , who fights Marquez(HOF fighter) 4 times, Barrera(HOF fighter) 2 times and Morales(HOF fighter) 3 times Is far from over rated.

Comment

Working...
                      X