Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    WOW WHAT A BRAINWASH American commentators are trying to pull off here.

I AM A MANNY FAN AND I SAW THE WHOLE FIGHT THROUGH AN UNBIASED CHANNEL (Box Nation in UK).

I totally agree with their score cards and their appreciation of the fight. 7-5 or even 8-4 in favor of Horn, easily.

COMPU-BOX is a sham, a joke.

Against Mayweather Jr., these clowns counted half or less of the punches connected by Pac, and doubled the ones "connected" by Floyd. Watching the slow mo of the fight, one can see that the REAL COUNT was the reverse of what "they counted." And this is easy to prove, not only through slow mo, also the SOUND. The punches of Manny that these sellouts didn't count, SOUNDED CLEARLY, and the ton of "punches" they counted for Floyd, did not connect, DID NOT PRODUCE ANY SOUND and in slow mo one can easily see that they missed. In regular motion they look like connected punches with no sound. Which is weird of course.

Now in this particular fight WHICH I SAW IN ITS ENTIRETY, I am sure that Horn connected more punches than Manny. And also, more significant punches as well. Those Compu-Box statistics are ridiculous. I think the best Manny may have done, was probably connect about the same punches as Horn, but Horn's punches were more meaningful, both to the face and body.

Anyways, if Americans want to be deceived and believe these sellout commentators and "punch stat providers" because they have an agenda of misleading people to protect the "legacy" of their fake champions like Floyd or Bradley, fine. Some of us have a brain and won't be so easily mislead by blatant lies.

Horn won that fight in a legit manner. He was the better boxer.

And I believe that Manny would have won the bout vs. Floyd, had it taken place anywhere else but the US, with no US judges and referee.

I am so glad I didn't watch this fight through a biased American network, they would have made me feel so pissed off with their bias, and AGAIN, I am a Manny fan and I clearly saw him lose this one!
    ??? The fight was in Australia. And if you only think Pac won 3 rounds like that POS Judge did then your a FKN RTARD. So now SUK my MexiCAN/AmeriCAN DIC!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      i wonder how spain scored this fight?
      goal!!!!! 2-0

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
        I need to re-watch this **** is like everyone here saw a different fight probably they watched it with fan boy glasses talking about Pacquiao beat horn up . That was an easy 115-113 for horn and that's being generous to Pacquiao. He looked sloppy and old had nothing to hurt horn with a guy who's been down 2 of his last 3 fights.
        Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        I gave the fight to Horn. Horn won 7 rounds to Manny's 5. Good decision.
        Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post
        Watched it without bs commentary. Horn won the fight. Pacquiao very nearly stopped him in the ninth, apart from that Horn dominated most of it and deserved the decision.
        All of you need to stop lying.

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post

Horn won that fight in a legit manner. He was the better boxer.

And I believe that Manny would have won the bout vs. Floyd, had it taken place anywhere else but the US, with no US judges and referee.

I am so glad I didn't watch this fight through a biased American network, they would have made me feel so pissed off with their bias, and AGAIN, I am a Manny fan and I clearly saw him lose this one!
        No, be honest, you know Pacquiao won this fight. Everybody knows that. He got robbed, plain and simple.
        Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 07-02-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Horn gave a 38 year old Manny a hard time, but he still lost and had to make a visit to the ER due to the damage to his face from Manny's punches. In contrast, Manny had to go to the ER to have his head and eye sutured because of Horn's head butts.

Comment

• This was a cherrypick money grab gone wrong. Like I told anyone who would listen - Horn was a risk if nothing more than Pac getting cut or losing a bad decision and both happened. Pac could have been fighting Thurman or Spence for PPV and instead lost to a cherrypick and now has to consider his future and a huge setback. Dumb choice by Pac and Arum to take a risk for far less glory. Sht happens and sht happened.

Comment

• Someone get me the names and home addresses of these judges. I will take care of them.

Comment

• When so many were criticizing Pac for making this fight, not Thurman, Crawford, Garcia. I said that a proven long time champion should have the option to pick his own fights at some point in their careers, give a new comer a chance and a chance for the Rocky and Cinderella Man story to happen. I viewed it unbiased as a fan of the sport. I like everyone loves a true Rocky out come but this wasn't it, I had it 115-112 Pac; 10-8 9th round. The judges hurt boxing, again. The kid (Horn) is a real sport but lost the fight, I just wish judges and referees would quit ruining good fights with bad decisions.

Comment

• Not sure if I spelled these correclty but Stephen A read a list of the judges names, as he is disgusted as most of us. I appreciate him doing that.

Judges - Waleska Rolden
                  Chris Flores
                  Ramon Serdan

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    This was a cherrypick money grab gone wrong. Like I told anyone who would listen - Horn was a risk if nothing more than Pac getting cut or losing a bad decision and both happened. Pac could have been fighting Thurman or Spence for PPV and instead lost to a cherrypick and now has to consider his future and a huge setback. Dumb choice by Pac and Arum to take a risk for far less glory. Sht happens and sht happened.
                    I like Pac, but there is a reason that he didn't face the top guys in the division. An unheralded Horn gave him some work and got the gift. Any of the top guys would humiliate Manny at this point in his career. Why do you think Mayweather is fighting an MMA guy with no pro boxing experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                      Pac 182 punches landed horn 92. Lmao come on man
                      And most of Horns punches didn't land cleanly, it's incredible this is allowed to happen without people burning these judges houses down.

Comment

Working...
                      X