Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press all top boxing websites 8-4 manny how can you have Horn up by 6 rounds payoff city robbery horrible decision

Comment

• Compu box stats will prove robbery one of worst since Bradley manny

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        When compu box punch stats come out it will be no contest kid missed a lot plus was huge tonight leaning all over manny
        So all the sudden BS will start heralding compubox?

Comment

• Freddy should throw stools at judges and ref a travesty

Comment

• Horn calls for Mayweather.After shocking Manny Pacquiao, Jeff Horn wants to face Floyd Mayweather. Horn is also interested in a rematch with Pacquiao.

!!!!

may should do it and show pac how its done.

Comment

• Horn edged him.
              The only reason people getting butthurt(mostly people who've hated Pacquiao his entire career) is because this ruins their favorite fighters getting a cheap win against a horrifically declined Pacquiao. You simply needed to hear Stephen Smith with how he said that the Pacquiao fight was ruined for Spence, Thurman, Crawford(the actual fighters he cares about) for like the 15th time in a row.

Comment

• Horn got a nice hometown gift decision

Comment

• Well it's nearly over. Boxing has changed. Out with good old and in with the ugly new.

We have basterds for judges.

I won't be surprised if Arum fixed the judges nicely.

One more to go.

GGG must KO Redass. He won't be able to win a decision as there is too much money with the camp of Redass.

This is just sickening !

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
                    Being the aggressor doesn't mean you win the fight. Pac landed the cleaner punches. Horn's style gave him fits not to mention he looked juice and just stronger than the two physically. Go back and watch the fight.
                    Come on man I don't even know where to start at how dumb that sounds

Comment

• A few take aways guys:

1) Manny has finally slipped. While he lost before, he never looked like he lost his bounce and reflexes. Well folks it finally happened. Manny the very good is still here but Manny the great has retired

2) Horn was a tough customer. He has faster hands than I expected and while he's kind of crude, he sets his feet and punches with conviction in the trenches. I think he deserves a lot of respect.

3) Horn showed that age and size matter. A LOT! Especially in boxing. He was way bigger than Manny and his reflexes were sharper, as they should be in his physical prime.

4) Manny won this fight easily. It was by no means an easy fight, but there's no way Horn won more than 5 rounds. Without knockdowns and the possibility that Manny won rd. 9 by 2 points, how could he have won? I mean one judge had Horn winning 9 rounds! How?!?!

5) It was a good, solid fight ruined by a terrible decision.

6) Manny would not compete with Crawford or Spence for very long. Like I've always thought, Manny is a rough night for anybody not named Floyd at this stage, but now seeing it differently, I just can't see him beating Crawford or Spence at 147. The age differential is too great. Manny has too many miles on the odometer. Those two would wear him down and stop him if they didn't get caught or something.

7) In retrospect, Manny is a gift for boxing fans. The guy is still a treat to watch, even at 38. For him and his style to have even lasted this long is a miracle. I'm so grateful to have followed his career so close for so long and he deserves a lot of respect from us for laying his soul on the line.

8) GYSOT Boxingscene. Have a good night!

Comment

Working...
                      X