Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor To Use Malignaggi as Sparring Partner For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell a showtime scam. Expect a Paulie interview within the month saying how shocked he is at how strong and sharp McGregor is just to try and add intrigue and credibility to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      I smell a showtime scam. Expect a Paulie interview within the month saying how shocked he is at how strong and sharp McGregor is just to try and add intrigue and credibility to this fight.
      Agree, something like that.

Comment

Connor probably just wants the opportunity to beat the dogcrapp out of the inactive Paulie in camp and call it "work"

Comment

"I did call him out and I think that shows the character of the man..." Or, Conor will get Paulie "Hands of Glass" Malignaggi in the ring and say, "Here's me beard, knock it off, you bleedin' little twerp!"

Comment

McGregor is going to find out he's in over his head with a guy that was in over his head with the guy who he's going to fight. I think McGregor is going to freeze up like a deer in the headlights by the time the Mayweather fight actually starts.

Comment

How dumb. Using an Al Haymon guy for sparring means all of Mcgregor's moves will just be reported straight back to Floyd. Plus, Paulie has nothing for Mcgregor at this stage. He's not fast anymore and he was never powerful.

Comment

Good move...no chance in Conner getting injured by Pillow-fists, who has more losses than ko's!!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Good thinking, this is definitely the angle.

Comment

i did notice paulie talking less negatively of the fight recently in public.

interesting move

Comment

I see Pauli pumping sunshine up McGregor's butt during the sparring and then after the fight telling the media what he really thought of McGregor's boxing skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X