Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Smith: Don't Think I'm Getting Deserved Credit for KO of Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    "Ima make him look like an average Joe !"

*gets knocked out of the ring*
    "I'm gonna slap him around, teach him his abcs"

Hahaha xD

Comment

Knocking out a guy in his 50s is nothing to be proud of let alone demanding credit for it

Comment

do the same to barreras, everybody will give you credit for that

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          What kind of credit does he want exactly? Nobody argues that he knocked Bernard out of the ring and won by KO. Does he want rose petals at his feet?
          No one will ever take you seriously if you continue to cry about Ward whooping your hero's ass dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Dude .....he was 51 damn years old...
            So, are you trying to say Smith's a bum, or what? What's the point of the broken record syndrome? The guy beat a legend, a fighter they put in front of him, and beat him convincingly. Just like he did when he gave Fonfara his first early stoppage loss. Long as he keeps doing that, you have nothing to complain about. He isn't going to beat every top LHW in a year. Everything in a boxers career comes in stages.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              this is like the new petty street drug dealer saying he's not getting credit for ***ing the popular street hooker
              Except it's nothing like it. This isn't Bonehead Broner we're talking about here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                lol, Hopkins pride took a thumpin when he got knocked out of the ring. Smith gets full props from me. Sure Hopkins was inactive for two years and almost 95 years old, but Smith made sure that he wouldn't get robbed on the cards, which may have been about to happen looking at those scores. Smith ended Hopkins career emphatically, good for him. Nobody was giving him any respect before the fight, and many still don't. If he destroys Barrera too, you can't not put him in the top four or five.
                Yep. It will be likely Smith's toughest fight though. Barrera is slick.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  So, are you trying to say Smith's a bum, or what? What's the point of the broken record syndrome? The guy beat a legend, a fighter they put in front of him, and beat him convincingly. Just like he did when he gave Fonfara his first early stoppage loss. Long as he keeps doing that, you have nothing to complain about. He isn't going to beat every top LHW in a year. Everything in a boxers career comes in stages.
                  That Hopkins was 51

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    That Hopkins was 51
                    Like I said.... broken record syndrome. Sure you don't have any Oscar fishnet comments? Canelo's chicken of GGG comments? Duran 'No mas' comments? Joe Louis knocked out by Marciano comments? Max Schmeling KO'd Joe Louis comments? IOW, at some point, the story gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Like I said.... broken record syndrome. Sure you don't have any Oscar fishnet comments? Canelo's chicken of GGG comments? Duran 'No mas' comments? Joe Louis knocked out by Marciano comments? Max Schmeling KO'd Joe Louis comments? IOW, at some point, the story gets old.
                      all i did was post a fact..He was ****ing 51

Comment

Working...
                      X