Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Feel free to hate Mayweather-McGregor, but for the right reasons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Right commenting on a blog LMAO=promoting to flômosapiens like yourself. It makes you so angry that I don't jump on daddy flomôs dîck like you racist hypocrits. It's hilarious how long these hypocrits like butch mcgay & you,talk shît on supposed mismatches & cherrypicking yet here you flômos are sucking that floydie gimpweather taint. :*******:gimp if floydie was white/brown you clowns would hate him.
    Dude you really need to calm down. When I'm reading this and your other hate speeches I'm imagining you writing it with veins popping out of our forehead. I think you would find your life running a lot more smoothly if you didn't let such insignificant things get to you so much but if you choose to continue can you at least film your rants and upload them to Youtube so we can all see how irritated you are lol.....Go ask a girl out on a date or something.
    Last edited by ConRaffery; 06-27-2017, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I hate this fight for ALL the right reasons that you never mentioned in you crap article( my opinion)! This is a boxing match with this era's greatest boxer against an athlete of a different sport. Mayweather will destroy Conor as would be the same if Floyd was guna face McGregor in an MMA fight. Its ridiculous to think this will be in the same realm as competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by daveydmx View Post
        if McGregor hears the final bell . . . it will be a HUGE BLACK EYE for Professional Boxing
        No it won't. This type of hyperbolic BS is played out and fake. Boxing will be fine. Boxing has survived much more severe embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Discuss the points. Don't just spread you're own biased hatred.
          The point here genius is if you put lipstick on a pig, its still a pig. Most people follow the herd like sheep, stay in line Misanthropic and pony up yer $100 on Aug. 26.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
            at 37 yrs old when he moved up and schooled that mexican flat footed bum canela....
            That wasnt taking a chance Jason, that was safety 1st fighting a kid who was weight drained.

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            How many times do you need to post the same thing over and over you moron. You have black cock shoved so far down your throat you keep hitting the "submit reply" button.
            Its that ****boi Jason Shaw...his instagram is Jasshawww. Apparently he likes to claim other peoples art work as his own. Basically he's a ****boi on here, a ****boi on there, more than likely a ****boi everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Enjoy this fight for the spectacle that it is.

For those that want "real competition" we just had Ward-Kovalev 2 who hardly anyone watched, and Canelo-Golovkin is coming up.

There's enough on the menu to satisfy everyone's tastes.
              And how do you call it?

I'm calling it a con job.

i'm not enjoying a fight where a man has no chance.

Hell, if Floyd was somehow chinny I would give McGregor a puncher chance.
              But we are talking about a man who never got dropped.

So casuals who don't know sht about boxing and MMA thinks it is a real fight because medias are actually hyping it like this way.

They are being conned.

That's a fraud to me.

Comment

Working...
              X