Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez's Brother Shot and Killed During Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of them probably lost alot of money betting on Junior to win. So maybe wanted a little of it back.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      The brother of legendary Hall of Famer Julio Cesar Chavez was killed in his home in western Mexico, state authorities said Monday. Sinaloa state prosecutor Juan Jose Rios said in a news conference that two men entered the rear of Rafael Chavez's house in Culiacan on Sunday night. One was armed and demanded money.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      That's just awful! It's sad! My thoughts, prayers and deepest condolences go out to his family during their time of mourning.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        She has huge **** :boobies:
        She always been sexy to me but chavez jr be slacking

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
          She always been sexy to me but chavez jr be slacking
          Yeah she is real hot. Lucky damn Chavez

Comment

sweet jesus them tittes doe

Comment

WTF almost 10k murders year to date!?

Comment

Damn you would think that the Chavez family would be cleared any of this crap because of the pride they brought to their country. Sad loss, wtf is up with all these sick peices of **** causing all of this chaos.

Comment

This was a big mistake, the Chavez are connected with the Sinaloa cartel , the thieves who did this are gonna be beheaded, just watch

Comment

I don't get why or how someone else's life means nothing to another human being. This is someone father, uncle, husband, son, brother!!! It makes you blood boil.

Comment

That's what they do in Drug country ...when you have a country that averages 2200 homicides a month ,Junior might be next...

Comment

Working...
                      X