Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Wants Adonis Stevenson After Nathan Cleverly Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    He said top 5 my dood. Badou Jack is not top 5 P4P. There's an agenda behind that clown saying Jack is top 5. That's all there is to it.
    lol did this clown just say Roman Martinez? did he mean 'Chocolatito'?

Comment

Cleverly is a tough dude, this isn't exactly a walk in the park for Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
        look at you trying to get floyds 2nd best fighter killed lol
        Jack felt he could come up to 175 and fight Stevenson! That's what I consider "trying to get him killed!" Why would Floyd want to do that? Ward didn't go straight for Kovalev? Barrera prepared him well!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          lol did this clown just say Roman Martinez? did he mean 'Chocolatito'?
          Lmao I didn't even catch that cause I was driving. Hahaha

These dudes are some weirdos, man. And they're obvioisly rookies.

Comment

Cleverly or Stephenson is a big step up for Jack... don't really know if you can take either one I would suspect not...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: Jsfd26 ::. View Post
              he said top 5 my dood. Badou jack is not top 5 p4p. There's an agenda behind that clown saying jack is top 5. That's all there is to it.
              its his personal opinion! I dont have jack in my top 10 but i can see someone who appreciates his fighting style and his solid resume putting him in the top 10...

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
                jack felt he could come up to 175 and fight stevenson! That's what i consider "trying to get him killed!" why would floyd want to do that? Ward didn't go straight for kovalev? Barrera prepared him well!
                i meant killed by beterbiev! Jack vs cleverly then jack vs stevenson is a better option for jack than to fight beterbiev....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourrun View Post
                  “if they can’t get it right the first time, they’re not gonna get it right the second time. Because we don’t need no second time around. '' - floyd mayweather

and just recently

james degale: Let's make this clear - badou jack is a p*ssy.

Because now they want it at 175 - but i remember the interview with jim grey, and the tmt was salty and wanted nothing to do with a rematch, but now that he leaves the division they want to weight bully james and maybe have him fight in america again even though james was the 'a' side the first time around and still is....but those are the bs politics real fighters like chunky face...funny tho jack should want to clear things up but hes putting conditions and obstacles in the way.
                  so what is chunky doing? If jack is puzzy who is degale fighting next? Some bum in a homecoming fight right? Thats what i thought

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                    i meant killed by beterbiev! Jack vs cleverly then jack vs stevenson is a better option for jack than to fight beterbiev....
                    Oh, I feel you on that! However if Stevenson don't want Jack now, is he going to want him if he beats Cleverly? Beterbiev is hungry! He'll love the fight! I wish he (Beterbiev) was fighting Kovalev next! That's perfect for the Barclay's!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
                      oh, i feel you on that! However if stevenson don't want jack now, is he going to want him if he beats cleverly? Beterbiev is hungry! He'll love the fight! I wish he (beterbiev) was fighting kovalev next! That's perfect for the barclay's!
                      i think haymon manages jack and stevenson so it might be easy to make! Also if you noticed after stevenson stopped fonfora they asked him about alvarez and stevenson totally ducked that question and said i will do whatever my manager wants me to do! So im guessing alvarez will get ducked again and jack will get the fight! Mayweather promotions will promote that card and i like that fight! Jack keeps surprising people so i think he deserves it if he beats cleverly... stevenson just fought a few weeks ago so its probably too soon of a turn around plus Jack vs Stevenson can be a main event on fox or showtime and im sure mayweather wanted jack to get a tune up at 175 first before throwing him in there with stevenson! maybe Alvarez vs Beterbiev on the undercard??? that would be epic!
                      Last edited by BOXINGADICT; 06-26-2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X