Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Wants Adonis Stevenson After Nathan Cleverly Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Wants Adonis Stevenson After Nathan Cleverly Shot

Former WBC 168 pound champion Badou Jack "The Ripper" (21-1-2) recently told BoxingScene.com that a fight against WBA "regular" light heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly (30-3) was nearly finalized. The title tilt is slated to take place on the Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor August 26th pay-per-view undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to seeing his power at 175.

Comment

Jack want to take a nice nap in the ring heh

Comment

Haiti voodoo Stevenson implodes and KO's Bad News Jack quickly

Bad News Jack the weak jaw fringe contender has no chance against the mean spirited violent Haiti witch doctor voodoo power punching demolition warrior Adonis. Adonis puts Andre Ward to sleep and enters the P4P top 5.

Comment

Badou vs Adonis this summer. Make it happen, please!

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
            Jack want to take a nice nap in the ring heh
            this says nothing bad about jack if he is ko'd by stevenson..any man can suffer that fate...jack is a hell of a fighter and imo top 5 p4p and the unified champ at 168lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Badou vs Adonis this summer. Make it happen, please!
              jack is fightin this summer unless the surprise us for the mayweather undercard we arent getting it until the fall or later.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                this says nothing bad about jack if he is ko'd by stevenson..any man can suffer that fate...jack is a hell of a fighter and imo top 5 p4p and the unified champ at 168lbs
                Badou Jack top 5 P4P fighter.

But we know this clown is only saying this to hype up Stevenson.

Comment

I hope Jack takes the strap from Chickenson. He seems like a guy that will fight anybody

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    I hope Jack takes the strap from Chickenson. He seems like a guy that will fight anybody
                    Agreed. He's slowly become one of my favorites for his willingness to fight anybody, and his focus in the ring.

He's won a few fights where he was outgunned off of pure will and determination. I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                    X