Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager Dares Rigondeaux: Come Up To 130!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

126 and lets do it , Rigo way too small to be going up to 130 , he will lose to not just Loma @ that weight class, 126 should be competitive !!!!! and still Loma will have the size edge !!!

Comment

Rigo is about 40 years old - had one notable fight, has been dropped with a jab from a cab driver, and ducked Loma at 126 -

So that being said, Rigo should move to 130 since he ducked the fight at 126 when he had it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
        126 and lets do it , Rigo way too small to be going up to 130 , he will lose to not just Loma @ that weight class, 126 should be competitive !!!!! and still Loma will have the size edge !!!
        That ship has sailed and Rigo avoided it...

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
          i really hope mayweather promotions made the tank vs salido fight! That fight might steal the show!
          Of course of course. That's actually a real chess move by TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by misanthropicny View Post
            rigo is about 40 years old - had one notable fight, has been dropped with a jab from a cab driver, and ducked loma at 126 -

so that being said, rigo should move to 130 since he ducked the fight at 126 when he had it.
            lomachenko lost to a 11 time loser old uber driver also! Tank davis will knock out that guy on august 26th though...

Comment

Originally posted by mirko troll cop View Post
              of course of course. That's actually a real chess move by tmt.
              i saw salidos highlights from his fight last month! He still hits like a 140 pounder and comes with plenty of low blows and head butts! I dont know if davis win is a sure thing even though im a huge davis fan... Salidos speed and relentlessness are also very impressive! Makes me think he might be on some mexcian tainted meat lol

Comment

I would like to see Loma go back to 126 or 128 to fight him, but this is fair too. Loma has been steadily going up in weight, and rigo is not worth draining himself down for. He has no leverage. If he wants the Loma fight, he'll need to jump to 130 because that's where he is.

Comment

Translation: "I dont have the guts to fight him at 126".

Comment

I will fight wilder at 130 any day of my life. I call him, let's see if he dares. I'm sure he will duck me.

All that weight BS has become too ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                      i saw salidos highlights from his fight last month! He still hits like a 140 pounder and comes with plenty of low blows and head butts! I dont know if davis win is a sure thing even though im a huge davis fan... Salidos speed and relentlessness are also very impressive! Makes me think he might be on some mexcian tainted meat lol
                      Davis' power is legit. He can easily KO Salido imo, about the same power as Mikey before... Salido today I don't think he will handle it. Davis is young full of energy and pop. Im not doubting Salido's skill, just mere power of Davis

Comment

Working...
                      X