Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Travel For The Right Deal, Says DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
    why does he have to fight a tomato can after he just beat chisora?
    I don't know? All I know is that that was Hearn's plan with him.

Comment

Originally posted by deus View Post
      i don't know? All i know is that that was hearn's plan with him.
      exactly! Thats why i knew this wilder call out was a fake acting hollywood move to gain cheap headlines! Its just frustrating that 99% of the public doesnt see this transparent fukery

Comment

exactly! Thats why i knew this wilder call out was a fake acting hollywood move to gain cheap headlines! Its just frustrating that 99% of the public doesnt see this transparent fukery
        Wider is an embarrassment. Why is he ducking Whyte smh? For that pay day he should be jumping at the chance but no, not bumsquard. I can't remember a boxer displaying such cowardice ever in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bonecrasher View Post
          wider is an embarrassment. Why is he ducking whyte smh? For that pay day he should be jumping at the chance but no, not bumsquard. I can't remember a boxer displaying such cowardice ever in the history of boxing.
          he was ready to fight potvetkin and is ready to fight parker or joshua right now... The excuses seem to be piling up from the other side meanwhile you fan boys are all over wilder for not fighting guys that keep ducking him... If a bum like whyte can almost knock out joshua imagine what wilder would do to that stiff body builder....wilder right hand is a lot more lethal than grandpa wlad as well

Comment

he was ready to fight potvetkin and is ready to fight parker or joshua right now... The excuses seem to be piling up from the other side meanwhile you fan boys are all over wilder for not fighting guys that keep ducking him... If a bum like whyte can almost knock out joshua imagine what wilder would do to that stiff body builder....wilder right hand is a lot more lethal than grandpa wlad as well
            Oh shut up you imbecile! The only reason Wilder was fighting Povetkin was because he was his mandatory and had finally run out of excuses not to fight him after years of ducking him. Wilder is so so so averse to any hint of risk and this time his b*tch tendencies are on full display for all to see. Ducking Whyte? Really? Get the f*** outta here with your b*tch a**!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonecrasher View Post
              Wilder was fighting Povetkin was because he was his mandatory and had finally run out of excuses not to fight him after years of ducking him.
              Once the drugs are out of his system he can get back in line and wait his turn.

Here's a preview of Wilder vs. Povetkin when it finally happens.

Comment

Just make the fight happen, if there's no Parker or Joshua. It's easy work. Whyte won't make it past the third round!

Comment

Yea I want AJ Parker Fury and Ortiz. He wiped out the division already

Comment

He honestly wouldn't be top 7 on Wilders resume. Bumsquad are you 10?

Comment

Both would KO Whyte easy tho

Comment

Working...
                      X