Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Travel For The Right Deal, Says DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original zero View Post
    Ring Magazine had Stiverne #2 when Wilder fought him. TBRB had him #3.

Ring has Whyte #8 and TBRB has him #10. So no, he would not be Wilder's best opponent. Stop trying to rewrite history.
    Wow the two biggest ******s on here in you who is ZERO and Dumbium ...battle of the misfits....

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Wow the two biggest ******s on here in you who is ZERO and Dumbium
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
        joshua just fought molina also on ppv didnt he lmfao! Joshua also fought martin and brazeale both on ppv! I wonder how you people would act if wilder fought those bums on ppv... So you are scared for whyte the fatty to fight washington or brazeale so you pull molina out of your ass lmao
        Wrong!!! AJ has NEVER fought Brezeale...chk urself! And he fought Martin, who was undefeated at the time, for the Title.

Comment

joshua just fought molina also on ppv didnt he lmfao! Joshua also fought martin and brazeale both on ppv! I wonder how you people would act if wilder fought those bums on ppv... So you are scared for whyte the fatty to fight washington or brazeale so you pull molina out of your ass lmao
          just put myself in chk...and have to eat crow - yea Aj did fight Brazeale!! Will now remove myself from discussion....peace.

Comment

Originally posted by ironchinhagler View Post
            wrong!!! Aj has never fought brezeale...chk urself! And he fought martin, who was undefeated at the time, for the title.
            are you joking? Aj fought breazeale on ppv after he fought that bum martin on ppv.... Wow........
            Last edited by BOXINGADICT; 06-26-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ironchinhagler View Post
              just put myself in chk...and have to eat crow - yea aj did fight brazeale!! Will now remove myself from discussion....peace.
              nah its all good man lol! It happens .... I just want people to realize if whyte doesnt fight a guy at the level of washington or brazeale or steverne since wilder "ducked" him all this wilder talk was just for publicity! Thats my only point.... Because if you call out a guy like wilder and he turns you down then if you are real you must fight the next best available guys.... Thats all!

Comment

nah its all good man lol! It happens .... I just want people to realize if whyte doesnt fight a guy at the level of washington or brazeale or steverne since wilder "ducked" him all this wilder talk was just for publicity! Thats my only point.... Because if you call out a guy like wilder and he turns you down then if you are real you must fight the next best available guys.... Thats all!
                appreciate the "pass"...and agree...his opponent should b on the Brezeale level

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  appreciate the "pass"...and agree...his opponent should b on the Brezeale level
                  i saw eddie hearn give an interview on IFL TV 2 months ago and he said back then he is bringing Whyte and katie Taylor over to america this year! he even mentioned whyte fighting in a 8 or 10 rounder on crawfords undercard against ondongo! thats why i question their intentions.... if he is fighting on crawfords undercard i doubt he will fight washington or brazeale! so im guessing maybe andy ruiz or someone worse? this wilder drama has increased whytes profile in america overnight so the plan worked in my opinion!

Comment

i saw eddie hearn give an interview on IFL TV 2 months ago and he said back then he is bringing Whyte and katie Taylor over to america this year! he even mentioned whyte fighting in a 8 or 10 rounder on crawfords undercard against ondongo! thats why i question their intentions.... if he is fighting on crawfords undercard i doubt he will fight washington or brazeale! so im guessing maybe andy ruiz or someone worse? this wilder drama has increased whytes profile in america overnight so the plan worked in my opinion!
                    Hearn's plan was for Whyte to fight a stay busy fight to introduce him to the US audience on the Crawford card and then fight Wilder after that, so even if the Wilder fight doesn't happen don't expect him to fight anyone of note on the Crawford card. If he fights nobody of note after his fight on the Crawford fight when he could be fighting Wilder then you'd have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by deus View Post
                      hearn's plan was for whyte to fight a stay busy fight to introduce him to the us audience on the crawford card and then fight wilder after that, so even if the wilder fight doesn't happen don't expect him to fight anyone of note on the crawford card. If he fights nobody of note after his fight on the crawford fight when he could be fighting wilder then you'd have a point.
                      why does he have to fight a tomato can after he just beat chisora?

Comment

Working...
                      X