Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Ready To Travel For The Right Deal, Says DiBella

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
    are you jokin? Wilder has been calling out parker for a year now! He chose fury over wilder? Why do you think that is?
    Because a fight versus Bellew then Joshua is more lucrative than facing a complete nobody in Wilder.

I keep hearing this rhetoric but I've never once seen or heard that Parker received an offer from Wilder and his team. Can you send me a link to where it says Parker has in fact rejected a Wilder fight ? Sounds to me Wilder fan boys are just upset that Parker will be doing two things Wilder never has, defended against a mandatory and unifying all the while Wilder has had his trinket two years longer than Parker... Haters gonna hate though right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      Ruiz is fat but has fast hands.... would rather see him in the opposite corner than Washington.
      Ruiz is a lot better fighter than he looks.

Fast hands, moves well for a fat guy, good chin, applies pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
        because a fight versus bellew then joshua is more lucrative than facing a complete nobody in wilder.

I keep hearing this rhetoric but i've never once seen or heard that parker received an offer from wilder and his team. Can you send me a link to where it says parker has in fact rejected a wilder fight ? Sounds to me wilder fan boys are just upset that parker will be doing two things wilder never has, defended against a mandatory and unifying all the while wilder has had his trinket two years longer than parker... Haters gonna hate though right ?
        ok so its wilders fault that puzzies like joshua and parker are scared to get knocked out! Thats ******ed fan boy logic at its finest right there....

Comment

are you jokin? Wilder has been calling out parker for a year now! He chose fury over wilder? Why do you think that is?
          bro - just stating the obvious - both of their resumes suck! Would definitely go with Bum-Squad over Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Ruiz is a lot better fighter than he looks.

Fast hands, moves well for a fat guy, good chin, applies pressure.
            agree.... would b competitive with any top HW.

Comment

ok so its wilders fault that puzzies like joshua and parker are scared to get knocked out! Thats ******ed fan boy logic at its finest right there....
              Yep coming from a guy with a solid red bar for karma, I'm being schooled by a troll, shame on me.

Again link me to where Parker has rebuffed an opportunity to face Wilder.

Way I see it Wilder wants the same fight Parker wants and the one he's going to the UK to build his profile unlike Wilder who is refusing to face an actual stablemate of Joshua's widely acknowledged as a nobody, an easy fight he's unprepared to take build the AJ fight which also happens to be a career high purse ! You wanna talk about who's afraid lets talk.

Comment

please get your eyes checked! Andy ruiz is a fat bum! Washington would put that fat bum to sleep!
                Washington gonna get ko'd again by Fat Baby Miller on Garcia- Broner undercard. Should retire afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironchinhagler View Post
                  washington gonna get ko'd again by fat baby miller on garcia- broner undercard. Should retire afterwards.
                  washington would ko that fat bum andy ruiz any day so would big baby miller

Comment

• Originally posted by ironchinhagler View Post
                    bro - just stating the obvious - both of their resumes suck! Would definitely go with bum-squad over parker.
                    spences resume sucked before he stopped brook also! Joshuas resume sucked before he stopped wlad also brooo! So your point is not valid in every situation is it?

Comment

washington would ko that fat bum andy ruiz any day so would big baby miller
                      hopefully u will stop talking about Washington aftr Baby Fat Miller ko's him.

Comment

Working...
                      X