Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Has To Knock Golovkin Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    That's funny. Did you see Cotto after that fight? Or for that matter, did you see the fight? Canelo was beating Cotto to the punch over and over... AND he's improved since then. Yes, it's unlikely, but a KO could happen. GGG definitely is the one who has lost a step. Certainly isn't Canelo who's lost anything. I'm thinking a solid UD in Canelo's favor will be the end result.
    How exactly? His opposition was not strong after that fight.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      That's funny. Did you see Cotto after that fight? Or for that matter, did you see the fight? Canelo was beating Cotto to the punch over and over... AND he's improved since then. Yes, it's unlikely, but a KO could happen. GGG definitely is the one who has lost a step. Certainly isn't Canelo who's lost anything. I'm thinking a solid UD in Canelo's favor will be the end result.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      How exactly? His opposition was not strong after that fight.
      GGG isn't setting the world on fire himself, even if he is in the GGGaholic's eyes. So, you mean to tell me, you don't think Canelo's skills have improved? And you think GGGs have? Canelo is slipping punches much better, landing better, stamina improving, long list of improvements. And there isn't that much difference in the competition for either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
        Golovkin doesn't like body shots. Canelo is a great body puncher. But if Golovkin gets in the ring like against Lemieux, then Canelo will be outclassed like Lemieux. But if GGG shows the performance which was against Jacobs, then Canelo will score cotroversial win.
        Lol, yeah because canelo is C rated like lemieux who doesn't even know wtf a circle is.....dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          It could happen, after seeing what happened with Kovalev folding, now I truly believe anything can happen in boxing.
          True. Anything can happen. I've never believed a fighter is unbeatable since the Tyson Douglas fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            True. Anything can happen. I've never believed a fighter is unbeatable since the Tyson Douglas fight.
            Yeah that belief actually got really in my head with this recent fight.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

GGG isn't setting the world on fire himself, even if he is in the GGGaholic's eyes. So, you mean to tell me, you don't think Canelo's skills have improved? And you think GGGs have? Canelo is slipping punches much better, landing better, stamina improving, long list of improvements. And there isn't that much difference in the competition for either.

Since the Cotto fight? I haven't seen any evidence of that. You sure as hell can't base it on his fights with Khan and Chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Since the Cotto fight? I haven't seen any evidence of that. You sure as hell can't base it on his fights with Khan and Chavez jr.
                That's fine, think as you wish, friend. I'm sure you'll be shocked at some of the things Canelo does to GGG, win or lose.

Comment

/\

sounds like a ****ing idiot

how about shut the **** up

Comment

That's fine, think as you wish, friend. I'm sure you'll be shocked at some of the things Canelo does to GGG, win or lose.

I'm not going to be shocked at all considering that I've picked Canelo by decision. I just don't see anything different or improved in his game since the Cotto fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X