No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Kermit Cintron, Tyrone Brunson Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
    If I'm speculating, then Margarito is the prospect in this conversation because he never proved he could win a championship fight or meaningful fight after Mosley exposed his wraps and beat him like a running mule.

You're right, conversation over.
    Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Jfc you are going wide as f#ck with your definitions. "Normal people" don't know 99% of the guys we talk about here. "Normal people" might know 5 active boxers at any given time maximum.

Guy was a title holder & legit contender. Don't gotta be sucking his **** to say that about the guy.
      I call it like I see it. Your point is mute. Hes a has been. Not going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        I call it like I see it. Your point is mute. Hes a has been. Not going anywhere.
        I didn't say he was going anywhere so you might wanna re-read what I'm talking about if you didn't even understand that much. I said he's been somewhere.

Acting like he hasn't been somewhere just makes you look like you don't know sh^t about boxing. Fair play to you if thats all you can see doe.

Comment

I didn't say he was going anywhere so you might wanna re-read what I'm talking about if you didn't even understand that much. I said he's been somewhere.

Acting like he hasn't been somewhere just makes you look like you don't know sh^t about boxing. Fair play to you if thats all you can see doe.
          Your rehashing the past. You make no sense but to yourself. It's over, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Your rehashing the past. You make no sense but to yourself. It's over, move on.
            Can't just say you said something ****** huh? Fair play lol.

Comment

Can't just say you said something ****** huh? Fair play lol.
              Perhaps your right. The word contender is not the word I should of used. I honestly can't think of a proper word. "Contender for greatness" is a phrase of my point. Perhaps that will get you there.

Comment

Working...
              X