Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ingenious to help boost Tank's status, image and also his experience!

A win-win for everyone!
    Salido will get the money he wants and a chance at a title and plus more time to train and Tank will get a chance to show on the biggest stage to casuals what he's about against The Warrior of Warriors in Orlando Salido!

It will be a good fight but Tank will be too much for Salido at this point!

I'm thinking Tank gets the knockout but not sure what round!

It would say a lot since Lomachengo couldn't KO Salido!

Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Lol what is salidos problem not much of a difference between fighting early August and late August.

This is good though. If tank beats salido this means he's ready for lomachenko and I'm sure mayweather will be in as much of a rush to get that fight done too.
      I highly doubt that Floyd would be in a rush to put Tank against Loma.

Comment

If this gets made and Tank stops Salido then no one will care about a Lomachenko-Salido rematch. Uncle Bob is about to **** the bed. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          If this gets made and Tank stops Salido then no one will care about a Lomachenko-Salido rematch. Uncle Bob is about to **** the bed. Lol
          If they lose this fight Arum has nobody to blame but himself. They have been screwing around with Salido for a year. Penny pinching and all kinds of BS for a fight that should of been easy to make. A Salido fight means more to Loma then any other fighter since he is the lone blemish on Loma's resume. Arum should of prioritized this fight so Loma can avenge his 1 loss. I think Salido is upset with the games Arum has been playing I definitely can see him going and fighting Davis as long as the money is right.

Comment

Don't see why you anti-Loma fans are happy about this. He fights Salido and wins, he has to face Loma otherwise he'll look like a chicken / ducker.

Comment

Zero excuse not to make to make a fight with Lomachenko if he does go out and beat Salido after this.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                If they lose this fight Arum has nobody to blame but himself. They have been screwing around with Salido for a year. Penny pinching and all kinds of BS for a fight that should of been easy to make. A Salido fight means more to Loma then any other fighter since he is the lone blemish on Loma's resume. Arum should of prioritized this fight so Loma can avenge his 1 loss. I think Salido is upset with the games Arum has been playing I definitely can see him going and fighting Davis as long as the money is right.
                Lomachenko doesnt want to fight Salido though, he knows it means as little now as the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Lomachenko doesnt want to fight Salido though, he knows it means as little now as the rest of us
                  what means more avenging your loss or beating the pizza man jason sosa?

Comment

I agree with you.
                    And you.
                    what means more avenging your loss or beating the pizza man jason sosa?
                    And I think the Sosa fight was made cause there was no other option? I think Salido was injured wasn't he?

Comment

The one loss that remains unavenged will be a black mark on Lomas resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X