Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexfistology View Post
    i like this, this is a jab to lomachenko by mayweather
    young tank can stop salido which the russian/ukranian hypejob loma could not do...

Comment

Originally posted by fabes88 View Post
      lol what is salidos problem not much of a difference between fighting early august and late august.

This is good though. If tank beats salido this means he's ready for lomachenko and i'm sure mayweather will be in as much of a rush to get that fight done too.
      lomachenko needs to beat some big names first! He sells no tickets! Tank already sells more tickets than loma! Loma needs to move up and beat mikey if wants a shot at tank the superstar

Comment

Originally posted by octoberred View Post
        i would back tank to get the knockout here.
        something which the ukranian hypejob loma the excuse maker could not do lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by teetotaler View Post
          salidos *****ass better have gotten a good payday *****ing about loma.
          Smart for froid to get the messicans doe

black panthers happy even though salido struggled with a bum last fight
          yeloow piss boy pac"t.urds" happy than manny fights bums like algieri, vargas and horn but bash salido and tank hahaha! Typical *****y piss drinkers

Comment

Originally posted by retrospeed05 View Post
            according to espn deportes, citing sources that are close to salido, the big issue in finalizing the rematch with lomachenko is not the money - but the date.

Lomachenko wants to fight in early august, while salido prefers to return in late august.

i don't get why he wants to fight later.
            to get in better shape duhhh

Comment

Originally posted by imdazed View Post
              no, it's not.
              its a open handed slap to loma the excuse making hypejob and his boss top prank...

Comment

I don't think it's the date makes no sense it's just a few weeks. There has to be more to story but for over a year top rank has squabbled and screwed around with salido. Based off salido last fight where he got dropped and almost lost to a bum I can't see him beating either guy. He just wants a good paycheck and will fight anyone. But if the money is similar based on all the drama from negotiations I can see salido making the fight with Davis instead as a big phuk you to Arum. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  I don't think it's the date makes no sense it's just a few weeks. There has to be more to story but for over a year top rank has squabbled and screwed around with salido. Based off salido last fight where he got dropped and almost lost to a bum I can't see him beating either guy. He just wants a good paycheck and will fight anyone. But if the money is similar based on all the drama from negotiations I can see salido making the fight with Davis instead as a big phuk you to Arum. lol
                  I really like Salido. He seems like a truly independent guy. Can't say that for many boxers today. He's definitely trying to count stacks lol he'd probably grab 750k minimum for this fight and could still fight Loma later.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                    lomachenko needs to beat some big names first! He sells no tickets! Tank already sells more tickets than loma! Loma needs to move up and beat mikey if wants a shot at tank the superstar
                    Haha come on Jason you know as well as I do tank isn't a superstar at this point. I would even say Loma is a bigger name. If tank was such a big superstar he wouldn't have had to come to the uk and beat Walsh's ass to make good money. Walsh would've had to go to America

Comment

Originally posted by fabes88 View Post
                      haha come on jason you know as well as i do tank isn't a superstar at this point. I would even say loma is a bigger name. If tank was such a big superstar he wouldn't have had to come to the uk and beat walsh's ass to make good money. Walsh would've had to go to america
                      who said he was a super star??? He sold almost 6 thousand tickets for the degale vs jack card.... Lomachenko has never sold more than 3 thousand tickets.... Thats my point... I didnt call anyone a super star! Tank davis is very famous though for just 17 fights and already has a under armour sponsorship! So like i said lomachenko needs to build his fanbase and sell more tickets! Even salido sells more tickets than lomachenko which is who tank might fight next

Comment

Working...
                      X