Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Davis for stepping up in order to avenge Lomachenko. If that fight does get made, Loma's team really dropped the ball for not prioritizing the rematch.

Comment

Lmao! Floyd sticking it to everyone out there as usual. This guy just doesn't know how to stop trolling.

Comment

Hopefully this gets done. People can say what they want about Floyd. One thing is for sure, he makes his guys earn their keep by taking on challenges. They fight some pretty tough competition. He really believes in the "forged by fire" mantra. But I guess he's anxious to mimic his success in ring by having his stable take out names and belts as early as possible.

It's a tough ask for a lot of young fighters these days who seem just fine with padding.
        Last edited by Butch.McRae; 06-23-2017, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I would rather see Davis Salido. Salido has zero chances against Loma. His chances against Davis are not zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
            Props to Davis for stepping up in order to avenge Lomachenko. If that fight does get made, Loma's team really dropped the ball for not prioritizing the rematch.

Comment

I said 2 weeks ago this fight was in the works! This is perfect for tank! Stop salido which lomachenko could not do!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by butch.mcrae View Post
                hopefully this gets done. People can say what they want about floyd. One thing is for sure, he makes his guys earn their keep by taking on challenges. They fight some pretty tough competition. He really believes in the "forged by fire" mantra. But i guess he's anxious to mimic his success in ring by having his stable take out names and belts as early as possible.

It's a tough ask for a lot of young fighters these days who seem just fine with padding.
                exactly! Badou jack had a war with degale and now will fight for a title at 175 against cleverly also i think

Comment

Originally posted by sledgeweather17 View Post
                  lmao! Floyd sticking it to everyone out there as usual. This guy just doesn't know how to stop trolling.
                  this is great matchmaking! How is this trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by solitario View Post
                    props to davis for stepping up in order to avenge lomachenko. If that fight does get made, loma's team really dropped the ball for not prioritizing the rematch.
                    exactly! But this could also be a negotiation tactic by salidos manager to get some extra money from top rank! I hope tank fights salido

Comment

Originally posted by eff pandas View Post
                      nice. Wouldn't hate seeing that fight. And solid name to add to tank's resume while still being a solid enough fight despite salido's subpar recent outing.

Bob gonna have a stroke if mayweather promotion hijacks salido loloool with loma vs salido ii being so close to being made.
                      saldo was subpar when he beat lomachenko also! He already had 11 losses! Now as soon as tank stops him all the excuses about salido being washed will be spread by idiots like you who worship lomas ball like they are gods...

Comment

Working...
                      X