Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Spews The Most Nonsense I Have Ever Heard (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    You guys aren't really this thick right?
    Was I even talking to you?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      This is proof he is deluded.. He says so much more rhetoric but if you can handle it, listen to it yourself.. It will make you sick.
      Well I better watch it later then, cuz I'm already puking up my guts from having a bit too much fun last night.

Comment

Wilder is a bum. The Whyte fight would've put heat on a Wilder Joshua fight.

He's one of the most cowardly heavy weights I can think of. He also seems like a crap fighter. We all know Joshua would destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Joshua isn't fighting Wilder so you can stop stalking him. You fanboys are all the same. You see who is the biggest threat against your G spot and you go hard on the smear campaign. Joshua isn't trying to fight Wilder so why do you give a **** what Wilder says or does? Do us all a favor and slit your wrist please.
          Idk about all that. Joshua can't fight Wilder. He's tied up. He has to fight Klitschko in a rematch or he has to fight Pulev. Wilder can't be his next fight. Wilder should be going after Parker or fighting Whyte because that would be a big payday

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Well I better watch it later then, cuz I'm already puking up my guts from having a bit too much fun last night.
            He also said he wants to kill people in the ring when he fights them.. The bums he fights, he could actually do it because he does have crazy power. But what a disgusting person he is to say something something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X