Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Spews The Most Nonsense I Have Ever Heard (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Is Wilder really in charge?

The man with the money is in charge, always has been and always will be. Right now Whyte generates more than Wilder. That's fuking sad.
    Lol wut. When has Whyte ever headlined a card? Wilder has headlined Showtime, NBC, and FOX cards..

Comment

I wouldnt listen to 'theboxingvoice' if you paid me.

It's literally a show for low IQ race baiting spastics like kigali and the rest of his cripple crew (which are mostly his Alts)

Comment

Lmao. These wilder dickriders are so pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
          Lol wut. When has Whyte ever headlined a card? Wilder has headlined Showtime, NBC, and FOX cards..
          .... Whyte has headlined a PPV card

Comment

Man Deontay be spittin that troof again yall an deez crackas cant handel it u wants da champ then u gotsa pay da champ wut he be werth an gibs him dat 7 milly dolla dolla check so stop tryna bullsheeeit da peeple bowt wuts reelly goin down ya feel me dawg?

Comment

I think Wilder's frustration stems from signing on with Haymon and all the promises of huge paydays that still haven't come. Haymon matches his fighters against journeymen, pays them $2M to keep them undefeated, and wonders why they aren't household names.

Wilder should be huge right now. The only 38-0 HW champ w/37 KOs and no one knows who he is. He's been managed poorly and now all of the sudden he has this sense of entitlement that he is owed 5-digit paydays, but he's not a draw. He's certainly not a great boxer. So given all of his limitations he either needs to settle for $3-4 million which would be his biggest payday to date, or keep fighting shlubs for $2M a pop and live in obscurity.

Comment

Is Wilder really in charge?

The man with the money is in charge, always has been and always will be. Right now Whyte generates more than Wilder. That's fuking sad.
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I think Wilder's frustration stems from signing on with Haymon and all the promises of huge paydays that still haven't come. Haymon matches his fighters against journeymen, pays them $2M to keep them undefeated, and wonders why they aren't household names.

Wilder should be huge right now. The only 38-0 HW champ w/37 KOs and no one knows who he is. He's been managed poorly and now all of the sudden he has this sense of entitlement that he is owed 5-digit paydays, but he's not a draw. He's certainly not a great boxer. So given all of his limitations he either needs to settle for $3-4 million which would be his biggest payday to date, or keep fighting shlubs for $2M a pop and live in obscurity.
                BASICS! Could not have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  I wouldnt listen to 'theboxingvoice' if you paid me.

It's literally a show for low IQ race baiting spastics like kigali and the rest of his cripple crew (which are mostly his Alts)
                  Exactly these black supremacist youtube channels literally give me autism and even they're seeing through the bull****.

Comment

.... Whyte has headlined a PPV card
                    As a knockover for AJ. Don't be daft..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Whyte's last fight was widely regarded as FOTY. He generates enough to offer his opponents 4 million+. I Wilder's opponents get less than 500k.

Comment

Working...
                      X