Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit man. I read the thread title and I was hoping for something a bit more biblical and a bit less metaphorical. Very disappointed.

Comment

These haters know Whyte would get splattered and would be facing serious harm after the brutal KO he suffered vs. Joshua, then a war with Cheezora, now you put him in with the 'Bronze-Bomber'?! WOW!!! Eddie Hearn must enjoy ruining his fighters -- I mean look what he been doing to Kell Brook now hes trying to feed Dyllan Whyte to Deontay? cold-blooded.

Comment

People saying that Wilder is bum for not accepting the offer from Hearn. Not defending Wilder but why would Wilder accept Hearn's offer if Hearn is asking for options on Wilder. If Hearn was serious he would just offer up the fight and the money and that's it. Haven't people realized that a lot of fights don't get made because promoters want to get options for future fights when their guys loses. Arum, Hearn and Oscar all do it, but they won't ask for future options when they are certain their fighter will win.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          Wilder gets thrown another easy bum fight and he's complaining ? I don't buy it. It's a show. He knows people are laughing at him for fighting the divisions worst fighters so he's trying to save face. It works on most so called fans but actions speak louder than words and so far he's done nothing but fight bums. Joshua is the real champ and has more belts
          I'm pretty sure that Hearn is asking for future options on Wilder. He knows Wilder would wreck his man White and would promote Wilder for a fight or two if he agreed to Hearn's offer, therefore Hearn making money of Wilder.

Comment

$7 million to fight dillian whyte. He must be crazy. How much does this clown want to fight AJ? Worst WBC champ ever.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              I'm pretty sure that Hearn is asking for future options on Wilder. He knows Wilder would wreck his man White and would promote Wilder for a fight or two if he agreed to Hearn's offer, therefore Hearn making money of Wilder.
              If its Bellew and another massive purse, is it really that bad? "That bastard Hearn trying to promote me and give me tons of cash"

Comment

America wants to make Syria, Libya, Iraq and many other countries safer by bombing them.. but they have this going on in their own country! Sickening... FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE "TRYING" TO FIX OTHERS!

Comment

7mil lol. Its not like Whyte has fought anyone of note and won, an old Chisora doesnt cut it in my book. It would be a perfect opportunity for UK exposure for Wilder but no lool.

Having said that, as I mentioned in another thread, this would still be the best opp Wilder would have on his record. Stivernne well hes just like the Charles martin record on Joshuas a bum.

I personally think Wilder would KO Whyte, unless Whyte got in insane shape which I can never see happening.

I would imagine behind close doors this is what Wilder is like, and pretty much the reason why hes fought no one. If you wanna be great sometimes you have to bite the bullet and say fuk it, i'll take the lower amount and make the fights happen!

Comment

Wilder practically 5th in line for a Joshua Fight

you have:
                    Klitschko (contractually),
                    Pulev (Mandatory IBF)
                    Ortiz (Mandatory WBA)
                    Fury (Bigger Fight in UK and more Money)- caveat if he isn't banned

I think he knows that, so why is he turning down 3mil for a Dillian Whyte, seriously bum or not that's an easy 3mill in the bank.

He's other option (Parker) has his own mandatory (Fury) coming up. So who else is out there for him

Comment

Wilder is the only Alphabet Champ in History that makes defenses like he's an up and coming fighter fighting Journey Man and has beens. What a fraud !

Comment

Working...
                      X