Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't You Love Weeks During Floyd-Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    He didn't stop that fight and award Maidana a TKO win. As I recall, all the fans who got his back this time around were the same ones who wanted to hang him from the highest tree after the Maidana fight. Funny how bias works.
    Exactly, very well put.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      Glad you see the difference...notice how Kovalev gave up like a ***** while Mayweather continued to fight despite being fouled?
      Didn't stop Mayweather from crying like a b***h looking for point deductions and help from the ref all fight. He doubled down on the crying during the rematch and his bodyguard Bayless came to his rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Didnt you hate weeks during the Maidana vs Mayweather fight and love him during the Ward vs Kov stoppage?

See what I did there?
        I have no opinion of Weeks regarding Ward-Kovalev....what I saw is Ward kick Kovalev's asz, had nothing to do with Weeks and everything to do with Kovalev having no heart, stamina, or mental fortitude.
        Last edited by Code Red; 06-21-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Floyd went fetal and looked at the ref pleading.

TkO W Maidana.
          Maidana should've been DQed at that point. This is boxing, not wrestling.

Comment

He didn't stop that fight and award Maidana a TKO win. As I recall, all the fans who got his back this time around were the same ones who wanted to hang him from the highest tree after the Maidana fight. Funny how bias works.
            BS. Very few people complained or were mad at Weeks. Guys like you were ok with him allowing those things because you wanted Floyd to lose.

Now you have changed your tune because he did the same thing in this fight, allowed rough tactics, only instead of it being the guy you wanted to win, it was the buy you hated and was hoping lost.

Comment

Didn't stop Mayweather from crying like a b***h looking for point deductions and help from the ref all fight. He doubled down on the crying during the rematch and his bodyguard Bayless came to his rescue.
              We not debating the rematch, we focusing on the job Weeks did in the first match. When it was obvious to Floyd that the fouls won't be called he adjusted and won the fight....what Kovalev do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Floyd went fetal and looked at the ref pleading.

TkO W Maidana.
                wtf why wasnt it stopped??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Maidana should've been DQed at that point. This is boxing, not wrestling.

then ward shoudl've been DQ'ed for the low blow. at least be consistent. just LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    BS. Very few people complained or were mad at Weeks. Guys like you were ok with him allowing those things because you wanted Floyd to lose.

Now you have changed your tune because he did the same thing in this fight, allowed rough tactics, only instead of it being the guy you wanted to win, it was the buy you hated and was hoping lost.
                    They were celebrating Tony Weeks, thought he was the best ref ever, now they got thread after thread of how awful he is!

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                      I have no opinion of Weeks regarding Ward-Kovalev....what I saw is Ward kick Kovalev's as a, had nothing to do with Weeks and everything to do with Kovalev having no heart, stamina, or mental fortitude.
                      I dont even blame Kov, he trained and was in shape. He just got beat by the better man. Sadly in a sense Weeks robbed Ward of the eventual stoppage he wouldve gotten but Kov wasnt defending himself or fighting back. Wards my favorite fighter so I love that he won BUT I hate the controversy and the tea calling the kettle black sorta threads that are going around.

Comment

Working...
                      X