No announcement yet.

Nobody talking about JDJ FIRED????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody talking about JDJ FIRED????

Saw this chatter on Youtube but didn't see it on here. I was out of town yesterday so maybe I missed it.
    It's no surprise that it happened but just wondering if anyone has seen any word from the parties involved.

Would be all kinds of funny if JDJ ends up working with Ward (although unlikely admittedly).

Comment

Who fired him?

Can u be specific ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Who fired him?

Can u be specific ffs
        Take a wild fking guess who fired him. lol

I didn't link any vids because they're all shytty comentaries so far.

Comment

I woulda fired his ass the night before the damn fight, f**k it. That **** he did when he was like "hell yeah I'd go to Ward's camp if the money was right". Man that **** was foul as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Take a wild fking guess who fired him. lol

I didn't link any vids because they're all shytty comentaries so far.
            Ok... I just wanted to make sure... jdj does work with a lot of different fights

How long have they been working together?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I woulda fired his ass the night before the damn fight, f**k it. That **** he did when he was like "hell yeah I'd go to Ward's camp if the money was right". Man that **** was foul as f**k.
              I mean comon, it's not like they were father and son. Of course he'd work for Ward for the right price.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-21-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I don't remember seeing or reading anything about him being fired?

I mean everyone knew it was going to happen. But I haven't heard of an official firing.

You saw this on youtube? Well articles will come out quickly now if it's already on youtube.

Comment

Good chess move by team Kovalev TBH...
                  They can claim a fresh start & blame JDJ for their game plan but in rematch he will "Crush".

Jackson can work with anyone, He will be back.

Comment

Shame on JDJ for not walking away after the 1st Fight on top of Kovalev talking **** about American Trainers back in Russian "Allegedly"

That is a Sinking Ship Anyway! The Blue Print is out!

Comment

Working...
                    X