No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Finally Responds To Eddie Hearn's HUGE Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Lol at that headline. Wilder knows Joshua is tied up for a while, so he saves face by making it look like he wants that fight now, when he knows it can't happen. But $7 mil for Whyte??? He's gonna end up settling for about $1 mil to fight Stiverne again
    Stiverne is next regardless. he is the mandatory. Whyte is within striking distance as he won an eliminator. Helenius just claimed that WBC silver belt. Too bad the Whyte/Wach & Helenius/Chisora rematch didn't happen. Those could of gave us a clearer picture to who could be next. I bet he is just asking for 7 & his terms but I suspect he would settle for 4 million if it's on his terms. If the fights in England does it go to PPV? I don't know how big a draw Whyte is there. I think maybe he was hoping for a counter offer somewhere in the middle of the 3 offered & the 7 demanded...

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      wilder is calling for a unification. and here you are wishing he would fight a bum instead of the other champion.

AJ cant can't run forever. he is gonna have to fight wilder
      Did you not read my post? AJ has a rematch clause against Vlad and a Mando against Pulev who he has to fight or he will get stripped!!! Wilder cannot fight AJ next and he knows this so stop defending him.

Wilder has only 2 options Whyte or Stiverne.. do you really want him to fight Stiverne again over a Whye fight? Eddie Hearn said the winner of Whye v Wilder will be in position to fight AJ so why does’t he take the fight against this “BUM” get paid his highest payday then fight AJ? He’s priced himself out from an opportunity at AJ.. He’ll most likely fight Stiverne next!! So ask yourself does he really want the AJ fight?.

Comment

Wilder can probably get a big draw for a fight against Briggs which would be easy money for him. A lot of people would watch just to see Briggs get pummeled ��

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
          Wilder comes here and says, "I dont want whyte for 3 millions, I want AJ for 7". And you people say he's ducking? Lol at you all. Wilder asked for AJ, why they dont give him AJ? (to low IQ guys: it doesnt have to be tomorrow, they can offer a fight after wladimir's)

EDIT: and wilder is right. Fighting bums and fighting whyte is the same. Why would he care?
          He said he wants 7 for Whyte and then calls out a fighter that's tied up and can't fight him.

Offer a fight after Wladimir's? The Klitschko fight isn't even set and will be at the end of the year, what's Wilder going to do until then?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Have you had your medication? You're talking nonsense.

What's the point of calling out someone when you're tied up and can't fight him?
            you mean like Ward did to GGG?

I agree.......

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Hmmm not really.. If for 7Mil he is still ready to fight the same guy..
              Which is a price Hearn would never pay for a Wilder-Whyte fight.

Comment

Wilder is in his right to demand bigger money for Eddie Hearn's shenanigans. Hearn obviously trying to create a distraction so people won't notice that they do not want any part of Wilder. The money offered was decent but Wilder isn't desperate for money like that. Why would anybody expect him to be? Wilder won the Povetkin lawsuit and the 4.5 million in escrow is his. It's amusing people hyping Whyte, the minute he gets knocked out by Wilder he'll be another bum.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  you mean like Ward did to GGG?

I agree.......
                  Joshua can't negotiate with anyone else. He can't sign to fight anyone else. Was that the case with Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
                    Wilder comes here and says, "I dont want whyte for 3 millions, I want AJ for 7". And you people say he's ducking? Lol at you all. Wilder asked for AJ, why they dont give him AJ? (to low IQ guys: it doesnt have to be tomorrow, they can offer a fight after wladimir's)

EDIT: and wilder is right. Fighting bums and fighting whyte is the same. Why would he care?
                    Wilder said he wants 7 million to fight Whyte.. you clearly cant read.

How ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Which is a price Hearn would never pay for a Wilder-Whyte fight.
                      Has Eddie Hearn said he'd never pay that much? Where are you getting this info?

Comment

Working...
                      X