Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Finally Responds To Eddie Hearn's HUGE Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who say Whyte is not a good fight for him are overrating Wilder's appeal in the UK and US. AJ beat Wlad, a high profile famous boxer. No matter how good you think Wilder is, and I actually like him, he's not proven...despite his belt. Whyte isn't a pushover, he always brings his all into the ring and I'm one who thinks he has a good chance of winning.

Comment

• Whyte is ok, but I think Wilder should fight Parker, Ortiz or. Fury, while waiting on Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Exactly. The whole country is talking about AJ vs Fury.. that fight is brewing, Wilder needs to get in the picture and get his name brewing. Everyone knows Fury and no one knows Wilder.. that’s the issue. If Wilder beats Whyte everyone in the UK will call for AJ vs Wilder. Why is that so hard to see?

Fury is a fat slob. He's too busy tweeting in front of his computer while eating enchiladas, pizza and bacon cheese burgers. If he ever comes back who knows if he ever is going to be the same. By the time his fat ass gets himself in enough shape and tune ups to fight Joshua it will probably be the year 2020. Fury is irrelevant right now with his fat ass and long lay off and inactivity. We need to focus on who is relevant and ready to fight soon, very soon and that's not Fury. He has a long way to go with his slobby fat ass.

But, I'll say this. Over here in the U.S. no one cares about Fury or knows him here. In fact I'm positive more people in the U.K. know who Wilder is than people here in the U.S. know who Fury is.

I recall when Joshua fought Klitschko and Wilder went out there to broadcast with the Sky Sports team. I saw videos of UK fans taking photos with Wilder and asking Wilder to yell his famous....Boooooommmmmb Sqqqqquuuuuuuuuaaaaaad line.

But fair enough I know for sure Fury is way more known and popular in the UK than Wilder is. But that's not the case in the U.S.

I'd like Joshua to get his name built more out here in the U.S.

Take Lennox Lewis advice and build up his name out here in the U.S.

Joshua vs. Wilder should happen here in the U.S. in Las Vegas, the fight capital of the World.
        Last edited by The Time; 06-21-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          Wilder responds again..
          [IMG] [/IMG]

Thanks for these updates BTW
          Last edited by The Time; 06-21-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Well, I'll say this. Over here in the U.S. no one cares about Fury or knows him here. In fact I'm positive more people in the U.K. know who Wilder is than people here in the U.S. know who Fury is.

I recall when Joshua fought Klitschko and Wilder went out there to broadcast with the Sky Sports team. I saw videos of UK fans taking photos with Wilder and asking Wilder to yell his famous....Boooooommmmmb Sqqqqquuuuuuuuuaaaaaad line.

But fair enough I know for sure Fury is way more known and popular in the UK than Wilder is. But that's not the case in the U.S.

Joshua vs. Wilder should happen here in the U.S. in Las Vegas, the fight capital of the World.
            Fury is still better boxer and bigger name. His last win is better than anything Wilder has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Fury is still better boxer and bigger name. His last win is better than anything Wilder has done.
              True that his win over Klitschko is better than what Wilder has done. And he does have better skills. Bigger name in the UK, yes, but not in the US. But anyway, at the moment............

Fury is a fat slob. He's too busy tweeting in front of his computer eating enchiladas, pizza and bacon cheese burgers. If he ever comes back who knows if he ever is going to be the same. By the time his fat ass gets himself in enough shape and tune ups to fight Joshua it will probably be the year 2020. Fury is irrelevant right now with his fat self and long lay off and inactivity. We need to focus on who is relevant and ready to fight right now, to fight soon, very soon and that's not Fury. He has a long way to go before he can fight the top Heavyweights so at the moment he's irrelevant.
              Last edited by The Time; 06-21-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• MASK OFF... MASK OFF.... Can anyone find this **** Dillianwhyte ?🤷🏿*♂️ yo if your serious get your master eddiehearn to follow the procedures and get the fight made. He Bought a Fresh Champion in Charles Martin IBF Belt so let's see him come and buy mines! Please do the brits a favor and come and shut this American WBC Champion up because how I see it, it's USA Vs Everybody!!! The Takeover has begun. Now think it's a Game and watch me stand over your body as the Gun smoke clears #Promise #BombZquad #YouDontWantThisCountryBoyHere #UsaVsEverybody #WBC #Champ #MostPrestigiousBeltInTheWorld🥊 #MostWell-KnownBeltInTheWorld🥊 #MostRecognizeBeltInTheWorld🥊 AND #MostRespectedBeltInTheWorld🥊#TheRealistChampInThe Business #Facts

A post shared by Deontay Wilder (@bronzebomber) on

Comment

• If Wilder fights another no-hoper on the same level as Whyte, he's going to look like an idiot

Why would you turn 3mill down? Whyte is beatable and sets up a huge Joshua fight potentially. Wilder is practically unknown in the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
                    Fury is a fat slob. He's too busy tweeting in front of his computer while eating enchiladas, pizza and bacon cheese burgers. If he ever comes back who knows if he ever is going to be the same. By the time his fat ass gets himself in enough shape and tune ups to fight Joshua it will probably be the year 2020. Fury is irrelevant right now with his fat ass and long lay off and inactivity. We need to focus on who is relevant and ready to fight soon, very soon and that's not Fury. He has a long way to go with his slobby fat ass.

But, I'll say this. Over here in the U.S. no one cares about Fury or knows him here. In fact I'm positive more people in the U.K. know who Wilder is than people here in the U.S. know who Fury is.

I can't speak for how popular Fury is in the US but know his fight against drew close to 2 million views on HBO even though it was on in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure Wilder has never had viewing numbers like that. Most of that was due to Klitschko I understand but Fury beat him so they must know who he is now.

But AJ vs Fury is a massive UK fight.. It will be the biggest fight to ever take place in the UK. Wilder vs AJ can be bigger on a world level. Infact I want that fight more than any other fight and I believe it will be the biggest fight in the whole of boxing when it takes place.

But I understand that boxing is a business and they will need it to get Wilder vs AJ to be the fight everyone is talking about before it can happen.. Right bow outside of boxing forums, no one is really asking for Wilder vs AJ. Wilder's not really known in the UK, boxing fans k ow him but not the casual fans. If he beat Whyte in London beleive me everyone here will be asking for AJ vs Wilder.

A poll was done on daily mail asking for who they want AJ to fight most. Fury got 68%, Whyte rematch got 21% and Wilder got the least at 3%.. More people wanted to see AJ fight Bellew and Haye over Wilder and that just shows how unknown he is by casuals.

Wilder and Whyte are trash talkers so the UK will love that fight.
                    Last edited by NahMean; 06-21-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• From Wilder's response it sounds like he wants 7million because Charles Martin got 6million to come to the UK. No doubt Wilder is worth more than Charles Martin but Martin fought AJ for 6 million.. 3 million for Whyte is more that that fight is worth.

Plus that will put him in line for AJ and that fight will be huge.. He'll get at least 20million for that fight. Virgil Hunter said that Andre Ward can make 20 million fighting as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X