No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Finally Responds To Eddie Hearn's HUGE Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder Finally Responds To Eddie Hearn's HUGE Offer

Deontay Wilder Breaks Silence & Demands Eddie Hearn Pay Him 7 MILLION For Dillian Whyte Fight

With all due respect Wilder always has some excuse for never fighting anyone!! The bronze bummer priced himself out of this fight!!!. He holds the belt hostage

This Bum beater is way overstepping his boundary. He made 900k to fight Washington and thinks he can demand 7 million? LMAO He’s been offered his career highest payday against a “easy guy” so it should be easy money, why reject it??.

Parker is fighting Fury to build his name in the UK so he can get a title shot at AJ.. so who is Wilder going to fight? He’s not getting 7 million for Stiverne 2.. he’s in no position to make demands. His name carries less weight than a feather!

Hearn said the winner of Whyte v Wilder would be inline for AJ. AJ is most likely fighting Vlad next then he has to fight Pulev as per the IBF exception rule. Wilder knows he cant fight AJ next so why call him out? why doesn't he take this fight get paid then get the AJ fight??
    It's much better than Stiverne 2 .. WHO WANTS THAT???

AS ALWAYS WILDER IS ALL TALK NO ACTION.... BONGSQUAD!!!

EDIT: Eddie Hearn Responds to Wilder

EDIT 2: Dillian Whyte Responds to Wilder

EDIT 3: Wilder responds again

MASK OFF... MASK OFF.... Can anyone find this **** Dillianwhyte ?����*♂️ yo if your serious get your master eddiehearn to follow the procedures and get the fight made. He Bought a Fresh Champion in Charles Martin IBF Belt so let's see him come and buy mines! Please do the brits a favor and come and shut this American WBC Champion up because how I see it, it's USA Vs Everybody!!! The Takeover has begun. Now think it's a Game and watch me stand over your body as the Gun smoke clears #Promise #BombZquad #YouDontWantThisCountryBoyHere #UsaVsEverybody #WBC #Champ #MostPrestigiousBeltInTheWorld�� #MostWell-KnownBeltInTheWorld�� #MostRecognizeBeltInTheWorld�� AND #MostRespectedBeltInTheWorld��#TheRealistChampInTh eBusiness #Facts

A post shared by Deontay Wilder (@bronzebomber) on

Last edited by NahMean; 06-21-2017, 04:16 PM. Reason: rename

Hell yea. Whyte is a garbage fight for him because it just draws more criticism. I think AJ would take this fight anywhere, but Hearn has no interest in AJ fighting Wilder next.

Comment

Waste of a fight & time for Wilder...
      Unless Deontay is fighting Parker or preferably AJ then who cares.

Sucks these recyclable mandatory opponents keep getting iin the way of the real fights.

Comment

I'm AGAIN not going to GAIN any credit or anything from anybody for beating his [Dillian Whyte] ass whatsoever; After this beat down from TTown, They will call him a Bum too let's face it and the world knows this. Fans really just want to see me back in the ring that's why they entertaining this bull****.
        He's not wrong about this

I am surprised to hear Wilder turn down a big offer to fight Whyte and instead insist on getting AJ. Glad he feels some urgency to get a big name opponent in the ring.

Comment

Bermane Stiverne it is then.......

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Hell yea. Whyte is a garbage fight for him because it just draws more criticism. I think AJ would take this fight anywhere, but Hearn has no interest in AJ fighting Wilder next.
            I disagree

I think Whyte is a good fight for Wilder, he's the same level of fighter Wilder has been fighting since he won the WBC belt...if Deontay knocks that guy out, it only adds interest to a AJ/Wilder bout and makes it bigger.

None of the current crop of HW guys (outside of AJ) really separate themselves from the pack in terms of being a draw. This is what Hearn is trying to do w/ Deontay...

Comment

Fight ortiz

Comment

I'm with Wilder on this one, would rather see him fight AJ. We've already seen AJ fight one of Wilder's old opponents, they don't need to switch off and keep doing this

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Fight ortiz
                  This^^^^^^^^^

If he can't get AJ or Parker then Ortiz is the next best option

Comment

Joshua and Parker are tied up and he won't face Ortiz so I don't see how Whyte is any worse than the other options. Doesn't he realise that if he KOs Whyte he will increase the amount of money and recognition he'll get in a fight with Joshua afterwards?

Comment

Working...
                    X