Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux To Billy Joe Saunders: I Can't Wait To Destroy You, P*ssy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this fight happens. Wishful thinking that it would be on the undercard but I think Lemeiux vs Saunders sells well.

50/50 fight. Skill edge to Saunders, Power edge Lemeiux.

Make it happen!!

Comment

BJ is getting wrecked, he looked really bad in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Billy gettin it from all sides.

Canelo - i'll beat him blind and one armed

Golovkin - he's a clown

Lemiuex - i'll destroy his *****

ummm.....

weren't those guys FORCED to defend themselves AFTER.....

BJS > Golovkin
        " fight me, you minge "
        " ggg is a pu55y-Borat "
        " triple g-spot, fight me "

BJS > Lemieux
        " C0ck boy are you next in line so let's go "

BJS > Canelo
        " I’ll tell you what 'Canelo' is. He’s a little ginger pu55y. A little ginger f@ggot, that's what he is "..... Saunders told IFL TV.

I wouldn't " worry " about Bill too much if I was you

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Saunders went from nice $ fights against GGG to big $ fight against Canella to nothing $ fight cancelled now he will make just a decent payday against Lemieux. 1/10th of Canella fight too bad lose your title for a tenth of the $
          He should have sold his title sooner to one of the bigger names. He had several opportunities to unify and instead chose to hold onto the title for over a year before finally agreeing to fight Golovkin in June, which unfortunately fell through, but I guess that's what he deserved for taking his sweet time in deciding how he would cash his belt out. Billy Joe has really held back the division by holding the title hostage for so long, not even choosing to defend it within mandated periods (9 months).

If BJ can beat Lemieux he can regain his relevance in the division but I don't see that happening. Lemieux vs Saunders reminds me of the first Ward vs Kovalev fight, one hard hitting, active fighter against an inactive, slick boxer. The big difference is that BJ is not Andre Ward and his inactivity will be an even bigger factor than it was for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
            I hope this fight happens. Wishful thinking that it would be on the undercard but I think Lemeiux vs Saunders sells well.

50/50 fight. Skill edge to Saunders, Power edge Lemeiux.

Make it happen!!
            What makes me think this will happen is that the only 2 options for BJ are Lemieux as the next highest rated fighter or Murata who was planning to fight BJ in Japan if the GGG fight hadn't been signed. Also Frank Warren was at the Golovkin-Canelo press confernce, does anyone know why he was there?

Comment

Love this fight. Lemieux Is a big banger and fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Lemieux is capable of blasting out Saunders, but not sure he will

nah, I could see Saunders beating Lemieux

Lee is better than Lemieux

Lemieux's abrasive heavy-handed style is more effective (devastating) against lower-level opponents, is all

I can see Saunders outboxing Lemieux

at least, a year-or-two ago I could..... not sure about this fat-boy version, because Saunders hasn't been on the world-stage long enough, and I don't know him that well

I don't rate Lemieux, so I don't think it would be a huge upset

Lemieux has been outboxed by fighters who were not as good as Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion? View Post
                  Also Frank Warren was at the Golovkin-Canelo press confernce, does anyone know why he was there?
                  Boxnation are showing the fight in UK, was announced the same day

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Boxnation are showing the fight in UK, was announced the same day
                    Thanks for the info, so there may not be any Frank Warren fighters on the card. I still think BJ fights on the card, even though last year he was supposed to fight on Canelo's undercard, this time he has to fight a tough opponent or be stripped.
                    Last edited by World Champion?; 06-20-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Lemieux is capable of blasting out Saunders, but not sure he will
                      I think if he gets a little better in the boxing department he could take out BJS.

Comment

Working...
                      X