No announcement yet.

Ward will never face anotehr Legitimate LHW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward will never face anotehr Legitimate LHW

Let me guarantee this. The Stevenson fight will never happen, heck, I doubt he even faces someoen like Beterbiev. ward will go to cruiserweight after an 18 month break and fight some bums and pick up a vacant title.

Book it.

Lmaooooooooooooooooo man god damn stop it

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Let me guarantee this. The Stevenson fight will never happen, heck, I doubt he even faces someoen like Beterbiev. ward will go to cruiserweight after an 18 month break and fight some bums and pick up a vacant title.

Book it.

Why would he fight a more accomplished boxer in Beterbiev if he won't face Stevenson ?

Comment

we will see ward v bellew in 9 months time

Comment

Lmaooooo

And so it begins. Now Ward is ducking the next guy and Beterbiev out of everybody!

Bahahahahahaha

This place has no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Lmaooooo

And so it begins. Now Ward is ducking the next guy and Beterbiev out of everybody!

Bahahahahahaha

This place has no shame.
            No shame like pretending he won the first fight and pretending he didnt win via low blows?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              No shame like pretending he won the first fight and pretending he didnt win via low blows?
              It must really suck for you guys seeing a guy who was supposed to be KO'ed and hits like a b*tch demolish one of your boys.

Good news is, there's plenty of Eastern Euro stiffs for you guys to ride next.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lmaooooo

Bahahahahahaha

This place has no shame.
                I know soulsurvivor is going a little overboard, but do you believe that Beterbiev (assuming he becomes mandatory) will get his title shot against Ward? Beterbiev is an example of high-risk/low-reward, and I don't see Ward entertaining those kinds of opponents at this point in his career. He had to fight Kov because of the belts, and Adonis will most likely be the next guy on his list. I only think Ward will be searching for titles or big $$$ from now on.

Comment

Ward will never fight Kovalev.

Ward will retire.

Ward will never give him a rematch.

Ward will never face another Legitimaxcgergwfbaikfbakfbvoafbvoafgvboafgvboagfvb oagfvboagfvbofgvbaswnfaiuvbaouvbuaovboavbaovboavba ovbaovboavbaovboauvbaovubuoavbaouv

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I know soulsurvivor is going a little overboard, but do you believe that Beterbiev (assuming he becomes mandatory) will get his title shot against Ward? Beterbiev is an example of high-risk/low-reward, and I don't see Ward entertaining those kinds of opponents at this point in his career. He had to fight Kov because of the belts, and Adonis will most likely be the next guy on his list. I only think Ward will be searching for titles or big $$$ from now on.
                    And Stevenson isn't a legitimate LHW?

Comment

Working...
                    X