Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward will never face anotehr Legitimate LHW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... SOG will never get the credit he deserves. This dude has faced everyone and he is still ducking a guy wilt 11 fights? only in NSB you will see this kid of stupid comments

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I know soulsurvivor is going a little overboard, but do you believe that Beterbiev (assuming he becomes mandatory) will get his title shot against Ward? Beterbiev is an example of high-risk/low-reward, and I don't see Ward entertaining those kinds of opponents. He had to fight Kov because of the belts, and Adonis will most likely be the next guy on his list.
      Title says "legitimate" LHW. Since when is Beterbiev a legitimate LHW? Based on what? Winner of Smith vs Barrera is more legit than this guy...

G-Dyk is more legit than Beterbiev too.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        It must really suck for you guys seeing a guy who was supposed to be KO'ed and hits like a b*tch demolish one of your boys.

Good news is, there's plenty of Eastern Euro stiffs for you guys to ride next.
        it must really suck when your hero can't actually win a clean fight over any top guy and you resort to petty insults to random people on the internet

I don't actually ride anyone believe it or not, i leave that to you 'merican fanboys, i just like seeing elite boxers have legitimate win's....too much to ask though right ?

Comment

Sore loser ward beat that cavemen racist prick back to back and its killing yall inside becaues y'all wanted ward to get knockout but it didn't happen get over move on ward will always beat kovalev this shows y'all dont know anything about boxing that right hand had kovalev doing the diddy bop lol and they said ward hits like a girls smh its over jones called him one dimensional don turner who works with kovalev said he not good thinker and calles him just a puncher ita on youtube exposed his own fighter jackson said kovalev need to move on i knew this lost would traumatized yall but get over this chapter is closed
          Last edited by pretty ste; 06-20-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

This thread makes me want to go back and bump all the threads about how scared Ward was to fight Kovalev. How he'd never accept the fight, how he'd fake an injury etc etc

The goalposts just keep moving. In 2 years OP will make another thread saying that Ward will never fight a legitimate HW like Joshua or Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                This thread makes me want to go back and bump all the threads about how scared Ward was to fight Kovalev. How he'd never accept the fight, how he'd fake an injury etc etc

The goalposts just keep moving. In 2 years OP will make another thread saying that Ward will never fight a legitimate HW like Joshua or Wilder
                Forget a legitimate LHW. when is he going to have a legitimate win?

You know like, a clean fight where he doesn't receive a gift decision or you know like the reff stopping the fight on a low blow?

A clean win where there is no controversy over another top guy.

i think im asking too much tbh. You will likely say something like ' well....er if he did that....then there will still be haters !!'

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  it must really suck when your hero can't actually win a clean fight over any top guy and you resort to petty insults to random people on the internet

I don't actually ride anyone believe it or not, i leave that to you 'merican fanboys, i just like seeing elite boxers have legitimate win's....too much to ask though right ?
                  OK you literally pop up in every Ward thread hating, do you think that is a better way to conduct yourself?

I am British and I saw Ward fighting on even terms with Kovalev for 7 rounds and had slowly started to take over. Can he do anything about the stoppage? No. Apart from that the fight was mostly clean with some shots straying low from both fighters (very normal in a long fight), but plenty more body shots than low blows.

Kovalev missed a load of punches in the fight especially in the 5th round, where Ward had a spectacular round defensively. Go back and watch that round, considering who he was fighting, I have rarely seen a better defensive round. We are all too quick to applaud a great offensive round, but great defensive rounds should be even more appreciated because it's harder to do. Kovalev was blowing hard after that round and his technique got loose and it never came back.

Ward has beat plenty of guys clean. Froch and Abraham for example are both top guys who won multiple titles and he dominated both in a very clean fashion. Froch is most likely a hall of famer in waiting. This Kovalev performance was great against oneach of the best p4p guys out there, and you even though the ending was extremely unsatisfying for everyone it shouldn't take away from the fact that Kovalev put up a very good performance and Ward put up a great performance.

Comment

Kovalev gonna have to fight the other fighters with V's in their name now...
                    Back 2 back "L's" thats drawing board type 'ish...

Ward onto bigger & better thing's...

Comment

Even teh Ward fans are confident he will not fight another legitimate light heavyweight. It took him 5 years after fighting FRoch to fight Kovalev. Do we wait another 5 years for Ward to fight a legitimate cruiserweight?

Comment

Working...
                      X