No announcement yet.

Dwyer on Ward-Kovalev II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer on Ward-Kovalev II

Dwyer CALMLY Schools Andre Ward Apologists About Low-Blows and Boxing Rules!

Who the hell is this guy

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
      Who the hell is this guy
      An honest man.

Comment

Andre Ward beat Kovalev's ass.

With that said the punches at the end of the fight were low blows.

Again Ward beat Kovalev's ass, but at the end of the fight Ward finished with low blows and the referee blew the stoppage.

Let me say it one more time, Andre Ward beat Sergey Kovalev's ass, and Ward also hit Kovalev with low blows to finish the fight. This isn't even arguable.

Comment

Punch at 1:48 Round 8, the one right before the popular GIF here showing the two body shots at 1:47-1:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

He's right. Unfortunately the boxing heirarchy doesn't care about integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Lol at fat guy in his underwear on sofa who makes YouTube videos as your authority.

I typed that CALMLY so it must be gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                Andre Ward beat Kovalev's ass.

With that said the punches at the end of the fight were low blows.

Again Ward beat Kovalev's ass, but at the end of the fight Ward finished with low blows and the referee blew the stoppage.

Let me say it one more time, Andre Ward beat Sergey Kovalev's ass, and Ward also hit Kovalev with low blows to finish the fight. This isn't even arguable.
                He landed a few good shots but Kovalev kept fighting. The low blows ended the fight.

Landing a few good shots in an up to that point close fight doesn't give you permission to blatantly foul your opponent at the most critical moment of the night.

The fight should be overturned to a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                  Lol at fat guy in his underwear on sofa who makes YouTube videos as your authority.

I typed that CALMLY so it must be gospel.
                  richard dwyer is andre ward's lawyer or was at some point actually.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He landed a few good shots but Kovalev kept fighting. The low blows ended the fight.

Landing a few good shots in an up to that point close fight doesn't give you permission to blatantly foul your opponent at the most critical moment of the night.

The fight should be overturned to a DQ.
                    I 100% agree that there should've been a point deduction or a break and a warning at absolute minimum, instead the ref blew it and stopped the fight so that's the result we got.

As far as a DQ... No way in hell they would ever overturn this, it's much better for business to claim the punches were legal and create the next superstar.

Comment

Working...
                    X